What's new

One shot and calculator questions

Cn1234

Postman
Hey guys,

So I have bought loads of bits to start mixing in the new year and had a few questions. I have bought a few oneshots from mixology and darkstar and wondered if they were 100% flavouring or pg/vg based? I know I should of asked before but it had completely splipped my mind but thankfully I haven't mixed yet. This is what my calculator is saying for a one shot but it is recognising it as being pg based and if the one shot is just flavouring then I need to adjust my calculator, anyone know the best way to do this?

Nicotine juice 72 mg (100% VG)

PG dilutant

VG dilutant

Total base

God yog

Totals

Strength: 6 mg
PG/VG-ratio: 30/70
Flavor total: 6.3 ml (21%)

I have also bought concentrates (not one shots) from bigjuice uk and thee-cigshop will these be pg based or is it best to contact the company's and ask directly?

Thanks guys

Your one shots and other concentrates will be PG based. VG concentrates are rare and would have to be sought out specifically.

Thanks numpty, what is the difference between oneshots and concentrates then? I'm just curious.

One shots are a blend of concentrates that provide a complete ready-made recipe if you like. Just add PG/VG/Nic.

Some of the concentrates I have have ready mixed ingredients, is it just some places call them concentrates and some call them one shots? I presume my calculator readings looked all ok numpty?

Some of the concentrates I have have ready mixed ingredients, is it just some places call them concentrates and some call them one shots? I presume my calculator readings looked all ok numpty?
Yes your calculations are correct. You raise a good point about concentrates lol.

Cheers buddy, I appreciate your help. I will just mix them all as being pg based then. It just threw me off as I received some concentrate from bigjuiceuk and on the back of the label it said it was pg based and the 'one shots' from mixshop and darkstar didn't say, so I got a bit confused lol

Back
Top Bottom