What's new

Noob question

Totally depends on what you're happy with really. If you want convenience with a nice vape then shortfills or shots will likely suit you more. If you're happy to spend more time playing with different flavours and recipes then you might be happier mixing your own.

There's really no wrong answer. Just a matter of your own personal preference.

As above. I'm a relative noob to mixing. I normally buy from design your vape and just add my vg/pg to a flavour, add my cbd and its normally pretty good. I saw on here the 10p for 10ml deal and bought quite a lot. The mix ratios on their site say 5-7%. Seems very weak to me. I normally mix at 20%. I have yet to knock up any juice from said concentrates yet though. I usually pour my 10ml of cbd into the 60ml bottle, fill the empty cbd bottle with flavour, shake it like a bastard to get all that cbd out, then add vg/pg to the 60ml bottle. Surely 5% isn't enough flavour? Is it?

Are they complex flavours like one-shots, or just single flavours?

I'm wondering if you are used to mixing at 20% because you have been buying ready made recipes, made up from a number of different concentrates, and now you have bought some of those single flavour concentrates?

Like if you bought a ready made watermelon, kiwi and dragonfruit mix, you would mix it at 20%, but it might be made up of single flavours at 5-7% each, if you get my drift?

Back
Top Bottom