What's new

Noob question

BigBadBubbage

Postman
As above. I'm a relative noob to mixing. I normally buy from design your vape and just add my vg/pg to a flavour, add my cbd and its normally pretty good. I saw on here the 10p for 10ml deal and bought quite a lot. The mix ratios on their site say 5-7%. Seems very weak to me. I normally mix at 20%. I have yet to knock up any juice from said concentrates yet though. I usually pour my 10ml of cbd into the 60ml bottle, fill the empty cbd bottle with flavour, shake it like a bastard to get all that cbd out, then add vg/pg to the 60ml bottle. Surely 5% isn't enough flavour? Is it?

Not tried the concentrates but some dont require as much strength to taste. I normally mix between 10 and 15% depending on what im using. Some folk on here mix at a lower flavour strength.
Id say start of what they recommend and see what it comes out like and then adjust accordinly

Lol, my thinking on the subject is to leave it to the mixing genius @Lee at Primevapes and just buy shortfills and add nicotine. I've never been disappointed yet.

I mixed my own using numerous amateur recipes for 6 years and I never achieved the results that @Lee 's shortfills give me. Life's too short to vape crap eliquid.
Firstly, the OP thread is asking about flavour concentrate percentages.
Secondly, ive been mixing for 5 yrs and apart from a couple of naff mixes, the majority turn out really good. Half the fun is experimenting. Nothing wrong is using shortfills at all but it is a more expensive way.

Firstly, the OP thread is asking about flavour concentrate percentages.
Secondly, ive been mixing for 5 yrs and apart from a couple of naff mixes, the majority turn out really good. Half the fun is experimenting. Nothing wrong is using shortfills at all but it is a more expensive way.
Happy for you mate. If you get fun from mixing you own then crack on.
I prefer to spend a little more for eliquid that I know with 100% certainly will not disappoint.
Each to their own ... Some will spend fortunes chasing the latest hardware and some will spend their dosh on accumulating hundreds of concentrates or the latest fad in wire or wick ... I prefer to buy quality eliquid.

Happy for you mate. If you get fun from mixing you own then crack on.
I prefer to spend a little more for eliquid that I know with 100% certainly will not disappoint.
Each to their own ... Some will spend fortunes chasing the latest hardware and some will spend their dosh on accumulating hundreds of concentrates or the latest fad in wire or wick ... I prefer to buy quality eliquid.
No worries mate, totally understand. I still buy the odd shortfill now and again as a little treat.

Back
Top Bottom