What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

noob help

thank you @Leni @vapemac @StrawberryRipple

i may well have plenty of time on my hands soon as 3 emails from my manager today about online training and apraisal which ive not done in 5 years. deleted them straight away :D
then she came round and i explained politely that i just do not have time with the workload and as i am the only person that deals with solicitors,courts,police,coroners if i do the training the workload will expload and now we only have 30 days instead of 40 to fully complete otherwise there is now an implemented 20 million euro fine if not completed. we are now not allowed to charge anything included discs,recorded delivery postage etc.
tough was the reply and its mandatory and trust polict blah blah blah.
i told her to shove the training and appraisal up her jacksy (no i wasnt that polite) so i am now in line for a HR fireing squad warning (last time i was called to HR they had to call security).
so 37 years of loyal nhs service could soon be coming to an end and i may well be looking for a vape job (my local is uk e cig store) :D:D id rather go on the dole.
Sad days indeed.
I was lucky enough to get transferred to my new job from the NHS and Ive got to say its managed much more efficiently.

Sorry to hear about that @MrDJ , I remember discussing GDPR in another thread just before it came into force. Sounds like a nightmare.

thank you @Leni @vapemac @StrawberryRipple

i may well have plenty of time on my hands soon as 3 emails from my manager today about online training and apraisal which ive not done in 5 years. deleted them straight away :D
then she came round and i explained politely that i just do not have time with the workload and as i am the only person that deals with solicitors,courts,police,coroners if i do the training the workload will expload and now we only have 30 days instead of 40 to fully complete otherwise there is now an implemented 20 million euro fine if not completed. we are now not allowed to charge anything included discs,recorded delivery postage etc.
tough was the reply and its mandatory and trust polict blah blah blah.
i told her to shove the training and appraisal up her jacksy (no i wasnt that polite) so i am now in line for a HR fireing squad warning (last time i was called to HR they had to call security).
so 37 years of loyal nhs service could soon be coming to an end and i may well be looking for a vape job (my local is uk e cig store) :D:D id rather go on the dole.
Get an apology in and explain the stress of the job has caused your behavour.
Theyll panic and have to drop it at the least.
If you take some sick leave theyll have to rectify whats wrong to get you back into work.
You hold the cards on this one bud if you play them correctly.

thanks all. forgot to say she did send another email that said sorry about the stress and how can we help you. but then once again the next line said its mandatory and refusel will bring diciplinery action.
i could quite easily go off with stress but its the others in the team who are stressed but too scared to speak up that i will be leaving in the learch.
enough talk about it as i need to chill out now.

thanks all. forgot to say she did send another email that said sorry about the stress and how can we help you. but then once again the next line said its mandatory and refusel will bring diciplinery action.
i could quite easily go off with stress but its the others in the team who are stressed but too scared to speak up that i will be leaving in the learch.
For when youre ready......
Thats easy just answer the first line and ignore the rest for now.
You would benefit from a little time out atm in so many ways.
If you think that highly of your work colleagues (which is commendable btw) and they do you then you owe it to them and yourself to put this right and remember you cant help and support them if youre not there.
:goodluck:

Do it, do the mandatory training and keep her emails telling you to prioritise the training over the data requests. Your back is then covered and she can take the flak for any shortcomings.

Kreeds Kustard

Grant's Custard

Welsh Custard

^^ Easier to mix. Think about it another day :tongue:
Thanks Leni
the welsh sounds spot on.
then thought might as well buy all from there so searched coconut, pear, but then got to the custard and its not V1 and says no diacetyl so no good to me then, dalm.

Do it, do the mandatory training and keep her emails telling you to prioritise the training over the data requests. Your back is then covered and she can take the flak for any shortcomings.
thing is it grinds my gears as none of it is anything i dont already know but the way they make you read through an hours worth of shite and then do the quiz but there are always some trick questions and 2 wrong and its a fail. some of them then let you try again with different questions and if thats also failed then it has to be a one to one which gives you 3 hours and could be held at any of our 3 hospitals.
equality and diversity. i dont deal directly with patients
manual handling. im disabled and i dont lift.
infection control. how to wash your hands. info on laminating all posters for cross infection. but no mention of cleaning phones or keyboards which everyone uses.
prevent. how to spot terrorists
conflict resolution.
resus training. last time i done this was 1987. back then it was 5 to 1 and now its 15 to 2. i still couldnt get down to the person on the floor though.
fire marshal. yeh i should do this as im out of date and im the only one in the department out of 360 staff.
last time i did do any was almost a year ago and that was health and safety and another one that was so interesting i cant remember what its called. and this was while i was off sick and had time.
she said why cant you do the rest at home then. she can go swivel.

Thanks Leni
the welsh sounds spot on.
then thought might as well buy all from there so searched coconut, pear, but then got to the custard and its not V1 and says no diacetyl so no good to me then, dalm.

thing is it grinds my gears as none of it is anything i dont already know but the way they make you read through an hours worth of shite and then do the quiz but there are always some trick questions and 2 wrong and its a fail. some of them then let you try again with different questions and if thats also failed then it has to be a one to one which gives you 3 hours and could be held at any of our 3 hospitals.
equality and diversity. i dont deal directly with patients
manual handling. im disabled and i dont lift.
infection control. how to wash your hands. info on laminating all posters for cross infection. but no mention of cleaning phones or keyboards which everyone uses.
prevent. how to spot terrorists
conflict resolution.
resus training. last time i done this was 1987. back then it was 5 to 1 and now its 15 to 2. i still couldnt get down to the person on the floor though.
fire marshal. yeh i should do this as im out of date and im the only one in the department out of 360 staff.
last time i did do any was almost a year ago and that was health and safety and another one that was so interesting i cant remember what its called. and this was while i was off sick and had time.
she said why cant you do the rest at home then. she can go swivel.

Do it at home? That she can fuck off on.

Just click through the reading shite, grab a buddy for the tests (two heads are better than one) and then fuck about on potv for the required amount of time it takes to usually complete the training :D

ill wait until im next sick which could be soon with stress. im going to push them to the limit. its the only enjoyment i get :D

Back
Top Bottom