What's new

noob help

Why not try a 'one-shot' custard instead? Much easier than buying separate concentrates and trying to get the percentages right when you're first starting out.

Ninja'd by @b road blaster :assassin:

TBH i would just buy some one shots to start with !!!
If your stressed the last thing you want to be doing is mixing juice then not liking it.
Also remember custards WILL take time to steep mate.
The only custard one shot i find nice is the Nom Nomz creme anglaise
(not say that there isn't any others)
I know you are a custard fiend but any other flavours you like in one shot form ??
At least that way you know what you are mixing you will like, then if you decide
mixing is ok and you wish to get into a bit more then start on the separate flavours
and blending.
Why not try a 'one-shot' custard instead? Much easier than buying separate concentrates and trying to get the percentages right when you're first starting out.

Ninja'd by @b road blaster :assassin:
thanks for the reply. i dont mind waiting a year for it to steep as ive got enough custard to keep me going for at least 2 years :D
all im really after is some ruddy diacetyl in my custard so though a one and only mix of V1 custard and thats it.
i would make as much as i can with the V1 shared out between any number of bottles or one massive bottle and the rest of the vg/pg dumped.
so if i could just dump a whole bottle of V1 (10,30,50ml) in a big bottle then add however much vg/pg/nic shots in i need and job done. ive honestly no interest in full time mixing or using more than 1 or 2 concentrates.

as a single flavour I would aim at 12-15% for cap V1 as said there are many other custards available though I wouldn't know which has the most diacetyl, seems that the thing you're looking for, after the vaping world has been trying to reduce it for the last few years

cheers fella. bear with me :D
so ive now received the vg/pg so time to hunt down the concentrates.
also as you said 5% of V1 how much would that be in ml. 150ml bottle
and which is the vanilla and cream as cant find that one.
also a bit confused by the different bottles below.
with my stress at work my temper is a bit fragile and im tempted to just dump it all down the drain already.

View attachment 163292 View attachment 163293 View attachment 163294

The first 2 bottles are V1, the third doesn't say.

You'll need 7.5ml of each of the custards and 3ml of the cream - I'd get TFA Sweet Cream. I forgot the Capella has vanilla so you can leave that out.

for 150 ml for a 15% mix you would need 22.5ml, think that's right anyway ;)

thanks for the reply. i dont mind waiting a year for it to steep as ive got enough custard to keep me going for at least 2 years :D
all im really after is some ruddy diacetyl in my custard so though a one and only mix of V1 custard and thats it.
i would make as much as i can with the V1 shared out between any number of bottles or one massive bottle and the rest of the vg/pg dumped.
so if i could just dump a whole bottle of V1 (10,30,50ml) in a big bottle then add however much vg/pg/nic shots in i need and job done. ive honestly no interest in full time mixing or using more than 1 or 2 concentrates.

OK, if you're going for just Capella, get a 30ml bottle and a 10ml cream, chuck half a bottle of each in a 150ml bottle with 2.5 bottles of nic and top up with VG. This will give you a 3mg 70/30 mix.

as a single flavour I would aim at 12-15% for cap V1 as said there are many other custards available though I wouldn't know which has the most diacetyl, seems that the thing you're looking for, after the vaping world has been trying to reduce it for the last few years
its not the vaping world thats trying to reduce it but the false reports about the popcorn lung bollocks that now turns out there is more diacetyl in a single cigarette than the highest ever reading in eliquid.

The first 2 bottles are V1, the third doesn't say.

You'll need 7.5ml of each of the custards and 3ml of the cream - I'd get TFA Sweet Cream. I forgot the Capella has vanilla so you can leave that out.
thanks mate but i can feel my blood starting to boil so dropping the whole thing.
will see how vg/pg helps the garden grow.
i need to step away now.
thanks everyone for trying to advise on this.

Suggestions above are good for single flavours and will give a good result.

If you want a simple one shot - I would buy a bottle of Kreeds Kustard one shot. His recipe uses a lot of V1. You can get it on chefs and prob elsewhere. It is good old school custard. Mix at 16% (as suggested) a 30 ml bottle of concentrate will make about 187ml. Plug it into a calculator to work out the nic and vg/pg

Been a while since I made it but it needs 4 week steep from my recipe notes and it improves as it gets older.

FYI his recipe is below and is what the put into the one shot in proportion.

6% Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP)
4.5% French Vanilla (CAP)
4.5% New York Cheesecake (CAP)
1% Ethyl Maltol (CAP)

OK, if you're going for just Capella, get a 30ml bottle and a 10ml cream, chuck half a bottle of each in a 150ml bottle with 2.5 bottles of nic and top up with VG. This will give you a 3mg 70/30 mix.
deep breaths now :)
thanks mate. soz im losing the plot at the mo :D
got a link to the cream if poss and ill get a v1 30ml and a 10ml of the cream and give it a go in a few weeks.

its not the vaping world thats trying to reduce it but the false reports about the popcorn lung bollocks that now turns out there is more diacetyl in a single cigarette than the highest ever reading in eliquid.
Yeh I know that, was worded wrongly ;) don't give up, mixing is actually a bit of fun, get some V1 and some of the other recommended custard, stick it in a bottle give it a shake, and by xmas you will hopefully have something vapeable ;)

Back
Top Bottom