What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

noob help

MrDJ

Legend
yup im a noob, or was that knob.

oh well, this was the last place i thought i would ever be but due to a mix up ive since bought 1 litre vg, 250ml pg, syringes and pippetes from lucemill which should be here tomorrow.

so i want a simple mix of hmm let me think.......creamy vanilla custard of course but it must have diacetyl in it so im guessing a V1 concentrate.
thats my knowledge of mixing done and dusted.

so i have a couple of empty 150ml bottles
will be using 50/50 18mg darkstar nic shots to make 3mg so im guessing this bit is 30ml needed

now over to you the experts
best rated concentrate(s) with diacetyl and how much ml needed and where from.
how much vg and pg

would love a clone of yogg real dairy custard or killer kustard but think best keep it simple as i guess if they are out there they will need quite a few different flavours.

thanks in advance
Jim

For diacetyl - I hear (on my list to try) Flavourarts custard premium is the stuff. I have read that you need to use another custard to round it out - inawara seems to be a favourite. Seems to be a mix of 5% custard premium to 1.5% inawera.

Sorry not a lot of help but keen to see if anyone has used it or has alternate suggestions.

Another vote for FA Premium. I've never used INW custard, so I would use Capella V1, 5% of each with 2% each of vanilla and cream.

You'll need 25ml of 18mg nic in each 150ml bottle for 3mg.

Another vote for FA Premium. I've never used INW custard, so I would use Capella V1, 5% of each with 2% each of vanilla and cream.

You'll need 25ml of 18mg nic in each 150ml bottle for 3mg.
cheers fella. bear with me :D
so ive now received the vg/pg so time to hunt down the concentrates.
also as you said 5% of V1 how much would that be in ml. 150ml bottle
and which is the vanilla and cream as cant find that one.
also a bit confused by the different bottles below.
with my stress at work my temper is a bit fragile and im tempted to just dump it all down the drain already.

capv1 ELFC.JPG v1 flavour express.JPG vcus rainbow vapes.JPG

TBH i would just buy some one shots to start with !!!
If your stressed the last thing you want to be doing is mixing juice then not liking it.
Also remember custards WILL take time to steep mate.
The only custard one shot i find nice is the Nom Nomz creme anglaise
(not say that there isn't any others)
I know you are a custard fiend but any other flavours you like in one shot form ??
At least that way you know what you are mixing you will like, then if you decide
mixing is ok and you wish to get into a bit more then start on the separate flavours
and blending.

Back
Top Bottom