What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

no taste

pal1dan

Postman
first time diy

just made 360ml today and had little drop but there is no taste/smell well a tiny bit

will the taste come after its been left to brew ?

used flavors at just over 20%
for my 80%VG juice

will i have to add sweeteners ?

everything from lubisolve
cookies cream
strawberry

20% will possibly be too much but you should be able to taste a chemical taste (strawberry takes a while to settle)
Give it a good shake and leave for a week before trying it

20% will possibly be too much but you should be able to taste a chemical taste (strawberry takes a while to settle)
Give it a good shake and leave for a week before trying it

thank you have done

any tips on a fast steep in times of emergency

i have kept 60ml out to use in next couple of days putting it in warm water and shaking every 30 mins then tonight il put in drawer for couple days darkness

There is no proper way to speed up steeping time, you just have to wait it out, personally I think you should have done a tester first 5 10ml, at 10 15 and 20% and take it from there

thank you have done

any tips on a fast steep in times of emergency

i have kept 60ml out to use in next couple of days putting it in warm water and shaking every 30 mins then tonight il put in drawer for couple days darkness

You cant fast steep a strawberry juice, you have to wait it out (about 6 weeks...)

OMG 6 weeks :eek:

Yup, sorry!

how about a cookies and cream ?

2-4 weeks to get the best out of it

Anything custard/cream based needs a few weeks.

Menthol and Forrest fruits and most fruits are shake and vape (strawberry takes a while as it is really chemically to start off-think chewits or cheap cherryade and you will see why you need to wait!)

Yup, sorry!

2-4 weeks to get the best out of it

Anything custard/cream based needs a few weeks.

Menthol and Forrest fruits and most fruits are shake and vape (strawberry takes a while as it is really chemically to start off-think chewits or cheap cherryade and you will see why you need to wait!)

thank you
just brewed some cookies and cream solo to keep me going

re-tasting now mixing half half with some candy juice i found and im tasting the strawberry more now but its more like a strawberry mixed with strawberry plant/leafs

thinking some custard cream juice mixed with it 50/50 and i might be happy
250ml bottles might be on the cards
cant wait it might turn out ok

Back
Top Bottom