What's new

Nicotine

Brad Maden

Postman
Hi guys, how long do you think nic can last in a cool dark place, in amber glass bottles that use phenolic type caps, filled as much as possible? I have 1L of nicotine that's been broken down into 120ml bottles. I have had vampire vape nicotine on the go for 4 months now and there's no change in taste, however the 1L of nicotine is darkstar 72mg. My mini fridge has just broken so can't use it, but obviously with England being a cold county I'm thinking it should last longer than for example hot states in America. Any info would be appreciated. Also when it's gone I'm no longer going to use nicotine I'm going to drop from 3mg to nic to 0mg juice as I can go all day without vaping anyway it's more the experience that I enjoy rather than having cravings. So I want it to last as long as possible

When you start to get low(er) on nic reduce to 1.5mg (or lower) instead of going 3mg to 0mg IMO.

Depends what your nic is carried in,PG or VG base? As I understand it PG base nic lasts longer than VG base

Depends what your nic is carried in,PG or VG base? As I understand it PG base nic lasts longer than VG base
It's pg based, I heard that the lower the nic concentration is the longer it last, it's 72mg so it is quite concentrated but hopefully should last more than 100mg, I would be extremely happy if I got 12 months out of it, I think I'm going to bag it and put it in my normal food fridge until I get a new mini fridge, I'm so pissed about the new regulations, they are destroying this industry that helps so many people. They should not be allowed the authority to tell people what they can and can't do

You should be fine, PG based is said to last 10 years plus in a cool dark place so your 12 months should be no problem!

just finished some that has been in the freezer for 18months still fine 72mg pg

Back
Top Bottom