What's new

Nicotine where to buy from

AdriaNocenzi

Postman
Hi all,

I'm looking to buy nicotine to add to my base can anyone tell where? And pref that ship to EU.

Thanks

Lubrisolve are the only UK company I've found that ship to the EU. Their nicotine is a fair bit pricier than Darkstar but it's decent quality. Postage is reasonable too, about £5 for below a litre, £11 for between 1 and 2 litres.

Pink Mule ship to the EU from Spain but too pricy for me.

This is what it says on Darkstar website FAQ

Do you ship outside the UK?

We currently only ship within the UK. We are, however, looking to expanding our reach in the near future. For the time being a lot of our customers use parcel motel for their shipping needs when ordering from outside of the UK (http://www.parcelmotel.com/) to place orders from us.

I'd email them

lucemill seems to be a great shout, thanks!

shipping is pricey (to germany where i am) but it still works out cheaper for 1 litre of nic than anywhere else i have found! i used vampire vape before, and to its £100 to get 1litre delivered, lucemill is just over half that!

Make sure that your country allows 72 mg. In Germany for example maximum strengths is 48 mg.

is it really so dangerous, i got 1.5 litter of mixed based from Darkvape and i would like to mix it with nicotine, but everyone start to scare me?

Back
Top Bottom