What's new

Nicotine Stash Calculator

I WILL be down to zero nic by the time my stash runs out . No excuses . :D I'm that determined .

So in reality, darkstar and the like are not allowed to buy 7.2% nic anymore, all they can do is sell of their stock. Is this correct

So in reality, darkstar and the like are not allowed to buy 7.2% nic anymore, all they can do is sell of their stock. Is this correct
Not quite. They can buy it, just not sell it to consumers like us after next May, only to other companies eg juice manufacturers (unless it's in TPD compliant bottles).

This has highlighted that maybe i went a bit overboard on my last order... im good for 20+ years apparently :18:

Calculator recons 40 years, don't think the last bottle will be very nice !

Just bought a VT147 -60 degree C Freezer on ebay for £200 and added 6 Darkstar Freezer Packs (4x500ml @72mg each) to our stash.
Total stash is now 24 litres @72mg
Both myself and my wife are mouth to lung vapers and use 18mg 70/30 VG/PG This is impossible to create DIY under TPD regulations.
I also have a very large stash of Aspire Triton II tanks and coils.

I've got a freezer stash of nic on the way. I've never stored nic in the freezer before. Does it freeze? If so am I ok to thaw it, use some them re freeze?

Hmm, just under 4 years worth...do I buy more now before the TPD *spits* rules start to kick in later this month? Or do I presume that I'll be vaping lower or even zero nic by then? Decisions, decisions!
If your not sure I'd get another 500ml, then if you are on 0 nic by 4 years sell the other bottle to one of us [emoji41]

Back
Top Bottom