What's new

Nicotine Stash Calculator

Hmm, just under 4 years worth...do I buy more now before the TPD *spits* rules start to kick in later this month? Or do I presume that I'll be vaping lower or even zero nic by then? Decisions, decisions!

Aren't the regs on nicotine purchases coming in next May i thought and not this November ? getting confused now with all these new rules.

Aren't the regs on nicotine purchases coming in next May i thought and not this November ? getting confused now with all these new rules.

I'ts being phased in,Any new products manufactured as of the 20th nov need to be compliant,however retailers may continue to sell stocks of non compliant products up until 20 may next year.
As to how long these stocks will last,who knows?

I'ts being phased in,Any new products manufactured as of the 20th nov need to be compliant,however retailers may continue to sell stocks of non compliant products up until 20 may next year.
As to how long these stocks will last,who knows?
Hi and thanks for the reply @fyslexic ducker , Yeah i was aware of the bit about manufactured vape products (e.g tanks etc) but was actually wondering when the nic in 10ml bottles bollox comes into force ? is that November 20th or May 20th ? ATB

It's November @Donald Trump's fister for the new nicotine limits but they are allowed to sell any old stock til May. :12:
Hi @Greebo . Oh ok thanks for clearing that up for me. got a fair stash already but maybe i'll add a wee bit more soon then. Thanks again and btw, loved the pictures you posted yesterday of your pussy cat..... really cute looking , even if with it's tongue sticking out, which made me giggle. ATB

Back
Top Bottom