Vape Club
What's new

Nicotine shots

In theory, you can do this but it will affect the flavour and pg/vg ratio. To get 100ml 0mg juice to 6mg, you would need to take out 20ml from the 100ml bottle and add 4 x 10ml bottles of 18mg Nicotine = 120ml as per @MrDJ post. I would consider mixing your own eliquid rather than using a shortfill for 6mg
Yes I would be wanting 12mg.

Smoore
Don't even think about shortfills and 12mg as it just won't work.
In 100ml bottle you would need 8 x 18mg nic shots and will be left with plenty of juice but with no flavour.

Nevermind I just found out they sell 10ml 18mg flavour concentrate bottles separately. So 100ml 0mg + 4 10ml 18mg flavour concentrate nicotine shots = 140ml at 6mg?

Vape Green
That's what I usually do. No point paying extra for nic shots when I have about 700ml of 72mg nic in the cupboard.
I don't add it neat though. I add enough pg/vg to make up the difference.

Yeah that’s what I’ve been doing too. I was interested to see a liquid producer (can’t rmemeber who now) in another thread mention that they don’t over flavour their Shortfills to the point where topped up to 60ml they would be the same flavour percentage as the tpd range. Anecdotally I have noticed some Shortfills seeming a little less flavoured following tpd, so I think in the future I’m just going to use my 72ml to add the nicotine but not top up to 60ml. Means the vg:pg ratio will be very slightly off but not by much.

@AJT it would be easy if you had 72mg nic, but it isn’t available for retail customers. Not sure how you would find some, I’m sure there are ways but not allowed to be discussed on the forum.

Innokin
Hi All

I have just signed up today I have an aspire gusto mini where I use pods and they last me up to three days as I also use the endura t18.. Is swapping and using both devices will I still get the satisfaction.

Cheers
Sunflower 2006

Im just wondering is there any reason for not adding neat 50/50 72mg nicotine to short fills?
The stuff you use to make your own eliquid

I have done this with mixed results. The shortfills that are designed to be mixed up to make 3mg are mostly higher VG aimed at dtl vapers. I've mixed a few up to 12mg with 72mg PG nic - altering the intended nic levels and VG/PG ratios. There's no reason not to other than that: you're going to end up with a liquid that is different from what it was originally intended to be.

AcmeFog
If it’s 70/30 I think you could get it to 50/50 with a combination of 72mg pg nic and straight pg without diluting the flavour too much.

Hi All

I have just signed up today I have an aspire gusto mini where I use pods and they last me up to three days as I also use the endura t18.. Is swapping and using both devices will I still get the satisfaction.

Cheers
Sunflower 2006

Only you can know the answer, Sunflower 6000. Are you still getting the satisfaction?

Elux
Yeah that’s what I’ve been doing too. I was interested to see a liquid producer (can’t rmemeber who now) in another thread mention that they don’t over flavour their Shortfills to the point where topped up to 60ml they would be the same flavour percentage as the tpd range. Anecdotally I have noticed some Shortfills seeming a little less flavoured following tpd, so I think in the future I’m just going to use my 72ml to add the nicotine but not top up to 60ml. Means the vg:pg ratio will be very slightly off but not by much.
I think you picked me up wrong. If it is a 100ml shortfill that they make needing the extra 20ml of shots to take it to 120ml, I add the 20ml. The only difference is that I use my own nic, pg and vg to make up the extra 20ml.

Back
Top Bottom