What's new

Nicotine shots

KyleRiffs

Hi everyone, hope you're all well. I'm new to the forum but not new to vaping. I switched from buying 10ml bottles to buying 100ml bottles with 2 10ml 18mg nicotine shots to make 120ml 3mg juice. The nicotine level isn't strong enough for me and I want to make it 6mg. I've looked at a few nicotine shot calculators but 1 out of 3 has given me a different number and I'm confused so I was hoping I could get a definite answer here.

How many 10ml 18mg nicotine shots do I need to add to 100ml 0mg to make it 6mg? I would have thought that 4 10ml 18mg nicotine shots in 100ml 0mg juice would make 140ml at 6mg?

Sorry if this is a stupid question. Any advice is appreciated

Thanks
Kyle

Hi and welcome to the planet
Shortfills are more designed for 3mg
The idea for 6mg was you got less juice (80 instead of 100) but at a slightly stronger flavour so once you add 4 bottles you would still have the 120ml buy at the same flavour strength.
Sadly only a few vendors done this so for everywhere else adding the 4 bottles would weaken the flavour compared to 3mg

Im just wondering is there any reason for not adding neat 50/50 72mg nicotine to short fills?
The stuff you use to make your own eliquid

Im just wondering is there any reason for not adding neat 50/50 72mg nicotine to short fills?
The stuff you use to make your own eliquid
That's what I usually do. No point paying extra for nic shots when I have about 700ml of 72mg nic in the cupboard.
I don't add it neat though. I add enough pg/vg to make up the difference.

That's what I usually do. No point paying extra for nic shots when I have about 700ml of 72mg nic in the cupboard.
I don't add it neat though. I add enough pg/vg to make up the difference.
Was thinking of getting some nic ready made in 50/50 would that do it..can you just use regular juice calculator to work out how much to add to say 30ml shortfill

Hi everyone, hope you're all well. I'm new to the forum but not new to vaping. I switched from buying 10ml bottles to buying 100ml bottles with 2 10ml 18mg nicotine shots to make 120ml 3mg juice. The nicotine level isn't strong enough for me and I want to make it 6mg. I've looked at a few nicotine shot calculators but 1 out of 3 has given me a different number and I'm confused so I was hoping I could get a definite answer here.

How many 10ml 18mg nicotine shots do I need to add to 100ml 0mg to make it 6mg? I would have thought that 4 10ml 18mg nicotine shots in 100ml 0mg juice would make 140ml at 6mg?

Sorry if this is a stupid question. Any advice is appreciated

Thanks
Kyle

In theory, you can do this but it will affect the flavour and pg/vg ratio. To get 100ml 0mg juice to 6mg, you would need to take out 20ml from the 100ml bottle and add 4 x 10ml bottles of 18mg Nicotine = 120ml as per @MrDJ post. I would consider mixing your own eliquid rather than using a shortfill for 6mg

I think Ultimate Juice give 100ml of 0mg and a 120ml chubby gorilla bittle, then 2 10ml 18mg flavour concentrates that are 100% VG. I have emailed them last week to see if they can make it 4 nicotine shots but they haven't got back to me and I'm running out of juice. Thank you for all the quick replies

Back
Top Bottom