What's new

Nicotine question.

For those that use 72mg nic; do you prefer VP or PG base? Can you notice a difference?

Pg nic was the norm when I started.
Never tried vg nic but imo the only reason to use vg nic would be if it was not possible to achieve your desired final vg ratio with pg nic.

It used to be generally accepted that pg nic stored longer. A couple of chemists on here have disputed that though.

Pg nic was the norm when I started.
Never tried vg nic but imo the only reason to use vg nic would be if it was not possible to achieve your desired final vg ratio with pg nic.

All of my nic is in VG, for the very reason you suggest.
I mainly use 80% VG / 20% PG in my drippers, and some of my recipes include around 15% flavour concentrate, so VG nic is the logical choice for me. If I want a thinner juice for my attys then I simply add a small amount of PG.

It used to be generally accepted that pg nic stored longer. A couple of chemists on here have disputed that though.

I have not had any problems with my stored VG nic despite some of it being purchased prior to TPD. This includes three half litre bottles, however these are still sealed from by the supplier, and were "topped off" with inert nitrogen before dispatch. Also I have some nic salt I imported from the USA still sealed.
None of these are stored in a freezer, just in a cupboard in my front room, in a box filled with bubble wrap so in complete darkness.
They are all still fine to use, and I mix some juice for a few close friends, they are also perfectly happy with the results.

Back
Top Bottom