What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Nicotine from Darkstar pink

I’ve had nicotine change color before ( not from darkstar ) and it’s been fine, as above just drop them an email expressing your concern but I reckon it’s safe to use.

Mine changed color over a period of about 6 months so may be an old batch?

is Callum from DS a member here?
as he ask me the order number this morning but then didn't come back to me?

I recently got some from somewhere else that looked pink like this. When i opened it there was a really strong smell of nail varnish remover. does nic smell of anything? I know a peppery smell is bad, but this wasn't peppery more like paint thinners or strong chemicals.

VG nic can go pinkish...PG nic a straw like colour.....will depend on the batch n their suppliers, yours and their storage

My last 500ml bottle was clear but took on the pink tinge after a week or so out of the freezer.
Not a problem with using it.

The main issue is I need to do liquid for a shop, and I hope does not colour the juices? I haven't opened yet as I dealing with Callum via email.

The main issue is I need to do liquid for a shop, and I hope does not colour the juices? I haven't opened yet as I dealing with Callum via email.
When it is diluted into finished juice the pink colour isn't there.

The pink might even add an attractive tint to the finished juice. It could be a selling point.

Back
Top Bottom