What's new

Nicotine from Darkstar pink

AdriaNocenzi

Postman
I just received my nicotine and is a bright pink colour, what should I do?
IMG_20180517_173111.jpeg
IMG_20180517_173051.jpeg

Send them the photos, expressing your concerns, but tell them you're going to try it.

I just wanted to know if is good to use, very strange as this is the second order from Darkstar and i was happy it seems like they send me an old stock

Copied from ECF
Nic oxides will always form, and are strongly colored compounds. Even in trace amounts they will color a juice, and at room temp if the bottle has been opened, they cannot be avoided. The different colors come about because of the environment, which can make for a yellow to orange most often, or even a pink rose color. It does NOT mean the juice is "bad", since the oxides that form are not at all harmful, and they will color a juice even if 0.1% of the nic oxidizes

Its also says nic can colour a bit if it gets cold enough.
Hope this helps

I have pink nicotine that doesn’t taste strange and vapes just like ordinary colourless nicotine. When it tastes ok I would not worry.

One of the bottles I got from lucemill was a bit pink. I thought of it as a bonus to be honest.

I would say that it is almost certainly fine.
Dilute it and vape it to check.

More important is storing it correctly. Appropriate to the timescale you plan to use it, to minimise deterioration.
Brown bottles, no air gap, in the freezer, No more than 6 months or a years worth in each bottle. If you are using it within a year thefridgev is probably ok, or in and out of the freezer, not worrying about the air gaps.

Back
Top Bottom