What's new

nic good or bad

stuartd

Veteran
Would you say this nic has gone bad its been in the freezer for nearly a year. mixed up some juice a wee tester and its pretty harsh after a week of steeping there is no pg in the juice as i dont use it too much and the concentrate doesnt say on it wether it has pg or vg in it. Its only in a plastic container as the lid on the glass one would`nt come off so had to break it off and it does have abit of a smell to it

Attachments

• 29355159_1845618268804633_7198616605953170634_o.jpg
    29355159_1845618268804633_7198616605953170634_o.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 55
if it smells or tastes peppery apparently then its off. Nic does have a tendency to changing colour however so wouldn't let that instantly put you off.

Do you enjoy the vape it gives you? That would be my test.

Do you enjoy the vape it gives you? That would be my test.

its like it has alot of pg in so one hell of a throat hit and the nic is vg. but if I vape it with small inhales it seems not to bad but no big inhales

No peppery taste from the wee sample I made up

Why is everybody’s nic turning orange? It seems a bit suspicious. That’s 3 or 4 threads the same in less than a week.

Why is everybody’s nic turning orange? It seems a bit suspicious. That’s 3 or 4 threads the same in less than a week.
I was thinking exactly the same thing last night. Four threads in a week is a tad unusual

I was thinking exactly the same thing last night. Four threads in a week is a tad unusual

I've not posted a thread, but a bottle of 2 year old nic I took out the fridge for mixing at the start of the year, has darkened in colour. It doesn't worry me, as I think it is just a natural process as it is exposed to air.

hi, ive had nicotine stored for over a year and its fine, I Do put everything into glass bottles and in the fridge, I was told that plastic degrades with the nicotine or juice, so everything in glass bottles [dark] hope this helps.

Back
Top Bottom