What's new

Nic from US.

lediscjockey

Postman
Since the "site" shut down i cant find any other source of getting 72mg nic in the uk unless anyone has any other "site"
I am just looking to get around 500ml.
One of my mates is going to the us end of this month.
nictoineriver is selling 100mg 500ml for super cheap which will last me for a long time.
if i ask someone from the us to ship it to him will he have any problems getting it in checked luggages on his flight back to the uk?

I think 100mg is illegal, you need to get 72. Some American vendors do 72mg specifically for u.k. customers, nude nicotine definitely do it.

I think 100mg is illegal, you need to get 72. Some American vendors do 72mg specifically for u.k. customers, nude nicotine definitely do it.

Hi zouzounaki,

Perfectly correct, just had 500ml delivered.

Regards badboybez

100% is illegal in the uk and you would not want a mate with it in their suitcase and getting caught by customs with it.

Importing it direct would possible have it seized and destroyed or if it got through you would get hit with import charges etc

Is it the salt? I’m waiting for a sample, interested to try it. Did you get charged import duty?

Yes mate,

I bought 500ml, so obviously there was a payment needed to UK Customs.
No excise duty, just UK Vat, 10% of total shipment, including all shipping costs.
So basically I paid customs £10, cushtie as far as i'm concerned.

Yes mate,

I bought 500ml, so obviously there was a payment needed to UK Customs.
No excise duty, just UK Vat, 10% of total shipment, including all shipping costs.
So basically I paid customs £10, cushtie as far as i'm concerned.

That’s not too bad at all. If I like this sample I might splash out on a 500. The shipping is steep but if it’s good it will be worth it.

That’s not too bad at all. If I like this sample I might splash out on a 500. The shipping is steep but if it’s good it will be worth it.

That's why I bought 500ml, the most efficient taking into account quantity V shipping.

ah right. maybe ill just order from nude nicotine instead of asking my mate to carry it. if its just 10percent vat then probably worth it.

Back
Top Bottom