What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Nic discolouration

Diggit2

Postman
Hi and thanks for looking
Just wanted a little advice on nicotine discoloration and whether or Not to use it.
In Jan I bought a bottle of nic and again in March pre TPD panic one I've used since Jan. The other I decided to split and decant yesterday
Up until now the unopened bottle has been stored in its unopened box in a dark cool place since the day it arrived
The bottle I use is only just starting to show the slightest of change but the stored bottle looks like this
Thanks for you help as my Google search has just conflicting answers
DSC_0053.JPG

How does it smell?

I've got to be honest, I've had 2 lots from dark star and both have been different, one was very amber looking, and the other was crystal clear, both smelt ok and both were cool once I'd mixed them....

Thanks @MrTeaTime
You've confirmed what I was thinking. No way it could go bad in such a short amount of time. Unfortunately the interweb is a mine field of understanding proven so cold experts

Back
Top Bottom