What's new

Newbie needing help

Jackpiggott

Initiate
Hello, just a quick one. Does the POTV calculator automatically assume that the concentrates used in your mixes are pg based, the ones I will be using are pg based and I know the majority are but I'm just wondering if it doesn't, would it effect my juice? Thanks p.s I don't know if this is the correct place to put this but I didn't know where it should be if not :)

Right, had a look and where you write your flavours in its says pg to the left, if you click it you can swap between pg and vg, same with your nicotine basemix that can be either or a combination of the two. It's fully customisable

Right, had a look and where you write your flavours in its says pg to the left, if you click it you can swap between pg and vg, same with your nicotine basemix that can be either or a combination of the two. It's fully customisable

Was that on a desktop by any chance because I'm on iPhone on the POTV app and I can change nic % and strength and nic PG or VG but the only flavour options I have is to type in the flavour (then it searches branded concentrates so you know specifically what you used) and the percentage of the mix but no PG or VG

No android app. Can't comment on the iPhone app. I'll do a ss for you so we can see the dofference

Screenshot_20170124-203702.png

That's what I get unless I'm being blind but I can't seem to see anything that allows me to change it

Back
Top Bottom