What's new

New nic supplier

stid1989

Initiate
Hi all, I'm after a new nic supplier and was curious as to who you knowledgeable peeps use. I was receiving my nic from Darkstar but the last delivery from them was a disaster, harsh as hell. Nothing against them as they have been great to me in the past, Its just the last batch has put me off a bit.

I'm a little on the sensitive side when it comes to nic and I can't stand throat hit, to the point of i nearly gave up vaping early on due to it, before i saw the light and discoverd high vg juice. I rarely mix above 3mg, usually between 90/10 - 70/30 Vg/Pg.

So that's about it, thanks in advance for your time. ;-)

I haven't tried them yet, but Lucemill are very popular and their prices rival DS.

great reputation ds has might be a bad batch they got did you give them the chance to put it right

great reputation ds has might be a bad batch they got did you give them the chance to put it right

Yeah we're in conversation m8, as I said in my op I have nothing against darkstar, they have been great for me over the last 18 months and have been nothing but helpful since I contacted them yesterday. im just trying to canvass people's preference with regards to their nic suppliers just in case we cant resolve the issue, I'm not saying I'll never use darkstar again just that I've been a little put off, and with tpd just around the corner I think that is quite understandable.

Back
Top Bottom