What's new

New DIY'er Looking for any Tips and advice

Ive never tasted off nic but folks describe it as peppery.
Why not post in general chat to get more peeps views but i suspect thats where your harsness is coming from.
Seems though some of your flavours are masking it.
would you recommend getting PG based nic or Vg

I use PG but it depends on your mixes really.
I have used some weak flavours lately and it gets tight to get the ratio i want if the flavours are also PG.

Yeah that's the thing with me.
Up to 20% pg flavour so I use vg nic to keep to 80vd/20pg ration.

This list contains a great bunch of recipes to try.

Last edited by a moderator:
"""""Many might be thinking, well, e-liquid and nicotine will be available from outside the EU at higher strengths and in larger bottles, and they will be right. But, there will be associated risks with this as you won’t know who, where or how it was mixed… (Granny’s back garden… eye of toad and tail of newt etc.), plus, it can’t be legally imported. If you import it, you will be breaking the law."""""

It seems a bit hysterical to think that anything from outside the eu is dangerous and infected with all manner of tropical diseases and has been made by some kind of deranged one eyed dwarf who doesn’t wash his hands after he goes for a shit, no?

Cleaned up the thread.

No cloned juice talk please ;)

Remember there is more fun to mixing than copying. I assume you all dont walk around in exactly the same clothes as everyone else, step out your comfort zones and mix to your taste.

It seems a bit hysterical to think that anything from outside the eu is dangerous and infected with all manner of tropical diseases and has been made by some kind of deranged one eyed dwarf who doesn’t wash his hands after he goes for a shit, no?
Threw me there.
Thought i dont remember posting that then remember copying and pasting it from somewhere.

Have you tried a pg/vg/nic mix without flavour?

Have you also considered that your 3mg calculation may not be right?

Lastly, your body regulates nic requirements, could be 3mg is just a little too much. Maybe mix 2mg see if that is any better.

Final comment is are you letting to stuff blend together after giving it a damn good shake or just mixing and vaping?

So the testing continues.
Have you tried a pg/vg/nic mix without flavour?

Have you also considered that your 3mg calculation may not be right?

Lastly, your body regulates nic requirements, could be 3mg is just a little too much. Maybe mix 2mg see if that is any better.

Final comment is are you letting to stuff blend together after giving it a damn good shake or just mixing and vaping?

I have just this very evening tried mixing a flavourless 2.5mg a 2mg and a 1.5mg vg/pg/nic. I have tried the 2.5mg and the 2mg and am still a little stuck.
I think the 2.5 was still a bit too harsh and the 2 seemed ok so I’ve mixed a blue slush@20% at 80vg/20pg with 2mg nic (10ml bottle - 0.34g of 72mg VG nic to make it 2mg is that right?)

With regards to 3mg being to much. Is that possible as I can vape 3mg bought juices absolutely no problem, super smooth and taste great. Or are they not really 3mg?

I do shake the juices so loads of little bubbles almost make it look milky in colour and leave them for a day or so before trying, minimum of 12hrs before I first try them. But the first batch of about 6 juices I ever made I let steep for weeks and they were sooo harsh. Which is why I changed my nic source and it is still the same but I haven’t let them sit for as long this time but I will with a single flavour banana I mixed and single flavour mango, both Flavour Art concentrates. But low percentages.

Back
Top Bottom