What's new

Net juices concentrates available

Here's the mixes
IMG_20190204_185645.jpeg
IMG_20190204_185619.jpeg

@Simon G mentioned this happening when he filtered out a tea extraction and mixed it up. Think it could be to do with nic? You’d think they’d have a better system than somebody experimenting in the house with a coffee filter though eh? Maybe email and see what they say about it.

yeah my tea net looked exactly like that one up there that looks like beer with a frothy head. I've had Drakes pre-mades though which were not like this at all.https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/forums/threads/multi-quote

It`s weird - just took the caps off, held bottles upright and squeezed gently, the beer froth stays put on the shoulder of the bottle while the juice squeezes out.
Klingons !!!!

I would be tempted to go old skool on em....shake open the caps and let em breathe

Shake and breathe for half an hour it is then. :)

Aye, maybe more like 6 hrs......it looks to me like zillions of tiny bubbles getting all shook up with nowhere to go....happens sometimes....with whatever for whatever....got to be worth a go

yeah my tea net looked exactly like that one up there that looks like beer with a frothy head. I've had Drakes pre-mades though which were not like this at all.
Did that go away after a while with your tea, or did it stay? Maybe it’s the case they need a good shake and time to sit for it to disperse into the liquid?

I'm not sure if anything you have to use 30% of counts as a concentrate, it's more like diluting juice, LOL

I'm not sure if anything you have to use 30% of counts as a concentrate, it's more like diluting juice, LOL
Recommended is between 15 and 30 % John. Figured I would mix at max then if too strong dilute down.

Back
Top Bottom