What's new

Net juices concentrates available

@Simon G mentioned this happening when he filtered out a tea extraction and mixed it up. Think it could be to do with nic? You’d think they’d have a better system than somebody experimenting in the house with a coffee filter though eh? Maybe email and see what they say about it.

I get it for the first while when fresh mixed on a few of my darker concentrates, after a couple of days it's gone, never to be seen again.

I get it for the first while when fresh mixed on a few of my darker concentrates, after a couple of days it's gone, never to be seen again.
They are very dark concentrates as opposed to the Perique which is quite light in colour. You might be onto something there.

@Simon G mentioned this happening when he filtered out a tea extraction and mixed it up. Think it could be to do with nic? You’d think they’d have a better system than somebody experimenting in the house with a coffee filter though eh? Maybe email and see what they say about it.
I vaguely remember that now. [emoji106]

NETs? I probably don’t mix them strong enough for this to happen. 2% or 3 max with the bestcig ones.

I need it stronger, my tastebuds are trashed from 30 years of smoking, lol

Back
Top Bottom