Jon The Vape

Veteran
Thought I would share this here.
Took delivery today
Anyone tried these yet
https://netconcentrates.com
Cheers Jon
IMG_20190130_083047.jpeg

Forgot to add free delivery on orders over £20 plus a 20% discount on your 1st order.

Interesting. Let us know if they are any good, and how strong they are.
Will do Zou, recommended mixing on the ones I bought, except Perique is quite a wide range 15 to 30 % with Perique recommended at 8 to 15 %.
I may well mix at 30 and 15 retrospectively and if too overpowering then dilute the mix down accordingly.

Aye I saw that, seems they might be a bit weak. I suppose the selling point is high quality, though.

OK so mixed these up at the weekend 50/50 pg vg mix at the recommended percentages. Not tried them yet as a bit concerned.
They mixed OK left to stand for a couple of hours. Came back to find each bottle had a 1mm thick head on them. Easiest way to describe is like the crema you get on a black coffee. Don't think it's air bubbles something else maybe.? If I tip the bottles it slowly bleeds back to the top.
Anyone had this before.
Not at home so can't post pic at the moment.
Forgot to add if I reshake the bottles it disperses but comes back again
Cheers Jon

Sounds like something that’s not filtered out properly from the extraction? I wouldn’t imagine there’d be anything else in them apart from pg.

Sounds like something that’s not filtered out properly from the extraction? I wouldn’t imagine there’d be anything else in them apart from pg.
I know they use a five stage filtration so wonder if something slipped through. Will post a picture tonight. Might contact them in any case. At worst I could maybe squeeze it out onto paper towel first or somehow skim it off.

Didn't see it in the concentrate in the bottle, so wonder if the vg causes it.??

Funny thing Zous it's not apparent in the Perique which is mixed at 15% only the others mixed at about 27%. There recommend is upto 30 %

Back
Top Bottom