What's new

Need some simple concentrates

No of course not. Didn't think that far lol. But I see that there seems to be a difference with one shot and premixed concentrates. The stuff I have been using is premixed concentrate then but just this conversation has opened my mind to more than just what I was thinking when I wrote it :)

Ahh sorry if I'm not being clear. I am always trying to sound so professional and since my English isn't perfect then my message gets lost in translation. What I'm looking for is something I can just pop in one concentrate at a certain percentage (plus base and nicotine) and have a bloody fantastic outcome. What I was trying to say as well was that I am open to some suggestions to simple recipes if they create some amazing tasting liquid.

My last order was just this morning and the shipping was around $33 to Iceland. Since that's the standard for everything I order from the UK, USA, Germany etc, I don't feel it's that high but I have to order a lot so it can be worth it.

EDIT: Thanks Ment, I will have a look into these additives. Heard of ethyl maltol but never really given it any thought
For an Icelander your English is good, for simple recipes and advanced I like to use AllTheFlavours.com one popular recipe on there is God's milk. For one shots you'll can't beat DiyorDie one shots, real nice recipes and good value from chefs flavours
Also if you ever want to sell and adore banana bondage please give me a shout I've always wanted to try it.

For an Icelander your English is good, for simple recipes and advanced I like to use AllTheFlavours.com one popular recipe on there is God's milk. For one shots you'll can't beat DiyorDie one shots, real nice recipes and good value from chefs flavours
Also if you ever want to sell and adore banana bondage please give me a shout I've always wanted to try it.
It would probably be pretty expensive to ship from Iceland. How much is the shipping from adore to the UK anyway?

Same as you said $33 Which is about £25 which I'm not prepared to pay especially when I could be stunned with customs too

Here is a link to DiyorDie one shots
https://www.chefsflavours.co.uk/126-diy-or-die
Thanks. I already found it and bookmarked it :) I pay 24% tax and 10% customs fee on everything I import from anywhere except china, then it's only the tax.
Don't wanna be rude but I don't think it would be worth it to buy or sell, for either of us, some banana bondage. However when I have moved in December I could send you a bottle to try out because I will be in a better place to mix in bigger quantities and better access to a post office as well lol

Back
Top Bottom