What's new

Need some simple concentrates

Maos Vape

Postman
Hey everyone. This is something I have been thinking about for a while now and never found the venue to discuss this.

I have been mixing my own liquids for at least 9 months (creamy, dessert, custard etc) and I'm not very creative tbh. Used to order a lot at first from bigjuiceuk and try and mix and match that stuff and sometimes I ordered something that was just like plug and play 20% mixed with base and nicotine et voila, multi flavored all ready, but I never found any of the liquids that came from there, close to being what I was buying from time to time like FRYD twinkies and FRYD Bananas, Blacksmith FORGED, Banana Butt, Vapor Maid Pudding and so on. Never found that nice smooth flavor until recently when I started buying from adoreeliquids.com their ready made concentrates like Banana Bondage, Puddin' Pounder, Custard de leche and some others but I want to try something more.

I don't have room right now to do any serious mixing so I'm doing maybe a liter at a time at most but I'm moving to a better location in December where I can do more mixing so I ask, do you have any recommendations for something like the flavors I mentioned above. I don't wanna say that all UK liquids have some rough taste but I have a bad experience now with what I have mixed coming from the UK, dunno why that is though. I have looked over some recipes here and I am "afraid" to take a chance on my mixing skills where I am cooking together some 3-4 types in the correct ratio BUT I am open to any suggestions and advice.
End of rant...

PS. NO fruits lol

Maos sorry but what actually are you asking for here?? One shots, single concentrates like Capella custard or recipes ??
Also can I ask how you when on ordering adore last I seen her shipping cost to the UK where ridiculous. The banana bondage and pudding pounder are highly rated

American juices have always been oversweetened and packed with enhancers, but in the last couple of years they've got a lot worse.

The FRYD series, the "I Love" series and anything else that comes in a 50/100ml bottle in a cardboard box are good examples.

This isn't a criticism - the Yanks obviously love them and many here do too, but it explains the apparent smoothness of the juices you like.

You can get enhancers to add to your mixes - ethyl maltol, TFA Smooth, FA Vape Wizard and others, so take the plunge and copy some recipes you like the sound of and you can always add enhancers if they're a bit rough.

Ahh sorry if I'm not being clear. I am always trying to sound so professional and since my English isn't perfect then my message gets lost in translation. What I'm looking for is something I can just pop in one concentrate at a certain percentage (plus base and nicotine) and have a bloody fantastic outcome. What I was trying to say as well was that I am open to some suggestions to simple recipes if they create some amazing tasting liquid.

My last order was just this morning and the shipping was around $33 to Iceland. Since that's the standard for everything I order from the UK, USA, Germany etc, I don't feel it's that high but I have to order a lot so it can be worth it.

EDIT: Thanks Ment, I will have a look into these additives. Heard of ethyl maltol but never really given it any thought

You are after a one shot concentrate, check out Dripworx, Just add nic, Vaping king and Cheffs flavours to start. Also there are sites such as Diyordie with some good tips and videos.

You are after a one shot concentrate, check out Dripworx, Just add nic, Vaping king and Cheffs flavours to start. Also there are sites such as Diyordie with some good tips and videos.
Thanks. I've never quite known what one shot is. Is it just concentrate with VG and PG?

That is expensive shipping. I ship to the EU quite often and its less than £5
Cheapest shipping I've had from the UK to Iceland was £7,75 I think, but usually bigger packages are around £12-13

One Shots are a blend of concentrates made into one. You would use it as a single flavour. It is just concentrate. These are what I send.

Depending on how much you buy it will get more expensive. I however offer free postage over £35

One Shots are a blend of concentrates made into one. You would use it as a single flavour. It is just concentrate. These are what I send.

Depending on how much you buy it will get more expensive. I however offer free postage over £35
Do you have a store or a fb page with your selection and prices? I don't need anything this month but I am looking for something for future liquid mixing

Back
Top Bottom