What's new

Need some knowledge

So, im thinking of starting to mix, just using flavour shots though, aint time for experimenting with different flavour concentrates.
it all seems simple n all, just type info into a calculator and wallah! Measurements.
But when it comes to flavourings, calculators ask what the liquid base is...
Am i missing something here? Wherever i look for flavour shots, nowhere states what the base liquid is of a flavour shot...anywhere! Am i missing something here?surely depending on the base affects the amounts, or does it not make that much of difference anyway?

Also a quick one, is it really that rediculous when it comes to nicotine shots in 18mg 10ml? nearly half of any mixture is nicotine shots for a low 6mg eliquid???

So, im thinking of starting to mix, just using flavour shots though, aint time for experimenting with different flavour concentrates.
it all seems simple n all, just type info into a calculator and wallah! Measurements.
But when it comes to flavourings, calculators ask what the liquid base is...
Am i missing something here? Wherever i look for flavour shots, nowhere states what the base liquid is of a flavour shot...anywhere! Am i missing something here?surely depending on the base affects the amounts, or does it not make that much of difference anyway?

Also a quick one, is it really that rediculous when it comes to nicotine shots in 18mg 10ml? nearly half of any mixture is nicotine shots for a low 6mg eliquid???
95% of one shot concentrates are PG based, those that aren't will usually say they are VG based, and it should be one third of your mix being nic shots for 6mg from 18mg IIRC...

95% of one shot concentrates are PG based, those that aren't will usually say they are VG based, and it should be one third of your mix being nic shots for 6mg from 18mg IIRC...

Cheers, sounds like it should be common sense, just like to be crystal clear thats all :) obv on the ammount im mixing, say...500ml, shit load of wastage from all the 10ml bottles you go through of nic shots.

Cheers, sounds like it should be common sense, just like to be crystal clear thats all :) obv on the ammount im mixing, say...500ml, shit load of wastage from all the 10ml bottles you go through of nic shots.
You could always buy some 72mg Nic base from one of the sites thats still selling it - tends to make things much more feasible - and a damn sight cheaper...

Back
Top Bottom