What's new

Need help with mtl recipe

Leeren666

Achiever
morning all, I have been mixing my sub ohm liquids for a while now but the wife wants me to mix her some liquid for her mtl pro tank that runs 1.5 or 1.8 ohm coils, I know my 75/25 mix is a bit too thick so what ratio should I mix at ? Also do I need the same amount of flavouring ? I currently mix at around 20% flavour ? The nic level is another problem, she has been using 11mg bull brand liquid and she would like to lower the level ? How does this translate into amounts I will recognise, I use 72 mg nic, any help greatly appreciated

I'd say the recommended ratio is 50/50 or 60/40 for coils of those resistances MTL. What's the ratio of her current juices @Leeren666?

You might need sightly less flavouring as PG carries it better than VG, what's the recommended ratio for the ones you intend to use?

Regarding nic level, what strength do you mix for yourself? By how much would she like to lower the 11mg? 7.2mg would be a easy strength to mix - you'd use 10% 72mg nic in the mix, ie 10ml per 100ml - that might be too much of a leap, but she might not even notice the drop. 11mg is 16.7ml per 100ml or 16.7%, so an easy drop to 15% would be 10.8mg.

Good luck! [emoji106]

This is the problem, she has been using shop bought liquid with no mention of ratio on it, so i don't have a starting point for that.
The flavours I use at the min are at 20% max,
I'll just mix 10ml up at 6% nic and 50/50 to see how it goes

Back
Top Bottom