What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Mystery 100ml

zouzounaki

Olympian
Hmm, I have this 100ml bottle that started out as FA premium custard. I mixed it up at 5% to leave steeping for ages then use in other mixes. But I ended up puffing some of it, using some of it in mixes, decanting a few testers into it and adding some various concentrates. I’ve no idea exactly what’s in it, other than to say it has tobaccos, caramel type flavours and vanillas. The last thing I added was some tuscan reserve concentrate.

It’s now 100ml of very dark brown liquid, and is one of the best things I’ve tasted. Why bother with recipes, this is surely the best way of making liquid, I say. My favourite ones are always mystery mixes that randomly got to the point of completion.

have had lovely bottles i filled up with random bottles i mixedthat weren't god solo
my two recent ones however are terrible

i blame that cap juicy peach to me smells like piss from ur nan

It mostly works with tobaccos and sweet flavours. And nuts. And vanilla. You get the idea.

Hmm, I have this 100ml bottle that started out as FA premium custard. I mixed it up at 5% to leave steeping for ages then use in other mixes. But I ended up puffing some of it, using some of it in mixes, decanting a few testers into it and adding some various concentrates. I’ve no idea exactly what’s in it, other than to say it has tobaccos, caramel type flavours and vanillas. The last thing I added was some tuscan reserve concentrate.

It’s now 100ml of very dark brown liquid, and is one of the best things I’ve tasted. Why bother with recipes, this is surely the best way of making liquid, I say. My favourite ones are always mystery mixes that randomly got to the point of completion.
Only when they turn out to be vapable...

Because, you can't make it again as you have no fkin clue what's in there, n at what %....I cannae live my life like that :)

I'm the same as @Rickster I'd drive myself insane if I couldn't recreate an awesome recipe I accidentally stumbled into.

Good news is you've 100ml of it to keep you going!

Back
Top Bottom