What's new

My First Mix

Thanks [emoji106]
Gonna leave it for 4-5 days , let u know how I get on

Congrats on your first mix, enjoy.
4-5 days may be a tad optimistic , but i would definitely try them then if you can resist

Yes well done mate. It's definitely a great thimg making your own and doing it by weights. I've been at it a few years now and would never buy so called premium juices from a shop.Just be aware that some mixes can change quite dramatically after like 4 weeks.
E.G. I made a strawberry milk bottles which after 2 weeks did absolutely nothing for me. This weekend after 4 weeks it's pretty dam good. If after 8 weeks a juice still isn't up to scratch then I'll either tweak it or throw it away. Lots of people have different opinions but I just mix, shake and leave in the steep cupboard with the tops on. I'll then try them at different time lengths of steeping and get to know how they react. It's great finding certain ones that you want to keep vaping and keep in rotation.keep at it and enjoy your new hobby [emoji106]

Thanks for all the advice, the beauty of dripping is I might try all 3 in a couple of days !!
Can't be anyworse than some of the tasteless stuff I seem to get.[emoji38]

Back
Top Bottom