What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

My First Mix

Kev64

Initiate
Did my first mix this afternoon.
After reading up decided to do it all by weight, I must say it was very easy.
Did 3 recipes from "makemyvape"
Blueberry Cream
Sweet Lemonade
Creamy Peach and Mango Yoghurt.

3 X 60mm

With a total outlay of just under 40 quid I reckon I'll get another 2 bottles out of that !
And I still got the scales and most the base mix left !!

Let's hope it tastes ok[emoji106][emoji4]
IMG_20190210_164206.jpeg

Little tip for next time would be to get the PG/VG separately. It's cheaper that way & easier to adjust %. Hope they taste good & enjoy :)2

Congratulations mate [emoji4] it's a nice feeling when you make your own juice for the first time but as @nwhornet says buy your VG/PG separate as it's cheaper and easier to get the right ratios

Ok, I'll do that for next time, one other thing,
When steeping do I leave with the top off, or shake it now and then or just leave it alone ?

When steeping do I leave with the top off, or shake it now and then or just leave it alone ?
I just chuck mine in a cupboard after a shake, lids on. And when I remember vape it :D

Just leave it alone [emoji4] nothing else is gonna work but time [emoji6]

Thanks [emoji106]
Gonna leave it for 4-5 days , let u know how I get on

Well done on taking the plunge.
After a while you'll get an idea of how the flavourings behave with one another.
I tend to mix/shake till i know all the components have blended properly then test the following day to make sure its in the right ball park for me.
This way you can make any adjustments without waiting weeks to find its not ballanced to my tastes etc....
Too much or too little on one of the flavourings etc can be adjusted.

Back
Top Bottom