What's new

My DIY Eliquid is pretty much tasteless

did you mix it in that bottle? It looks nicely mixed but i've found you need a much bigger bottle to get a really good shake on it.

Sorry that 2.7 nic is just a mistake on my part when i actually made the liquid i used 7.2, and i have made a 20% concentrate mix aswell but i haven't tried that yet been using my 15% will try the 20% one when i get home from work and see what that tastes like. Why i'm here can anyone recommend any other concentrates that are nice with a menthol/aniseed type taste similar to the red astaire? thanks again for all the help!

did you mix it in that bottle? It looks nicely mixed but i've found you need a much bigger bottle to get a really good shake on it.
Yeah i did mix it in that bottle it was pretty much full to the brim so couldn't shake it up really should i tip some out and give it a good shake?

If you like red astaire you'll probably like heisenberg by vampire vapes. I also like a couple from redemption vape but they're 500ml bottle shots rather than concentrates.

Yeah i did mix it in that bottle it was pretty much full to the brim so couldn't shake it up really should i tip some out and give it a good shake?
yeah give it a go, I've found you need to really shake it hard so you can see air bubbles in it. It might not help, but its worth a go.

If you like red astaire you'll probably like heisenberg by vampire vapes. I also like a couple from redemption vape but they're 500ml bottle shots rather than concentrates.
i used to have one years ago from a local guy who made them it was blue with like a berry menthol it was really nice but never found the name:sleepy: ive had heisenberg before that was my go to for a year or so then i got bored of it might be worth trying again if i make it myself. thanks

Back
Top Bottom