What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Mrs Lord's Pantry

I received my "easy-mix" Seville Marmalade - knew what it was before opening the envelope, it had leaked.
Looks like they overfilled because bottle is full after adding the DarkStar nic shot, bit silly not labelling their own nic shot.
They posted large bottle without the inner nib cap with the nib cap inside a ziploc.
Not a good start for this venture at all.

View attachment 133730

Ah that's a bar steward. How much did you end up with after the losses?

Let me know what you think of that one please, I make liquids for my mother aswell and she is a big marmalade fan.

Seems to be a rough start, did say they had been swamped with orders in email they sent me, not really an excuse though. Suppose these things get ironed out with experience.

Ah that's a bar steward. How much did you end up with after the losses?

Let me know what you think of that one please, I make liquids for my mother aswell and she is a big marmalade fan.

Seems to be a rough start, did say they had been swamped with orders in email they sent me, not really an excuse though. Suppose these things get ironed out with experience.

Just mixed the Marmalade concentrate @ 25% smells great..going to leave it a few days to steep.

My "easy- mix" was full to the shoulder after adding nic. They overfilled the large bottle. They did apologise and offered a replacement and promised to check their machine. They didn't ship with nib cap installed as they thought people might find it difficult to remove. Told them it's not. They'll get it right eventually [emoji6]

Back
Top Bottom