What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Mothers Milky Strawberry - Question

Yeah good luck. Please do report back on how they turn out.

Will do. Only a few more days to go, well till Friday.
If it turns out good or as I hoped then I will send you a wee bottle to try out and see what you think?

I'm planning on keeping the 3rd bottle for longer, will let it steep right up till 12 weeks before adding the strawberry in to compare the difference.

Ive also made another 6x 100ml bottles so will let them sit there for a couple months as well, did some vanilla custards and some milky strawberries or MM clone as its known.

Will do. Only a few more days to go, well till Friday.
If it turns out good or as I hoped then I will send you a wee bottle to try out and see what you think?

I'm planning on keeping the 3rd bottle for longer, will let it steep right up till 12 weeks before adding the strawberry in to compare the difference.

Ive also made another 6x 100ml bottles so will let them sit there for a couple months as well, did some vanilla custards and some milky strawberries or MM clone as its known.
Very kind of you but I have strawberry cream juices up the wazoo so I'll just be glad to hear what if any difference you find with this method.

Very kind of you but I have strawberry cream juices up the wazoo so I'll just be glad to hear what if any difference you find with this method.

No worries.
Okay thought I'd give you an update. Instead of waiting for today, I ended up adding the strawberry in one of my 100ml bottles about 2 days ago. So far its nice but could be better. Also noticed the colour isnt that rich or golden. Would say its a medium gold colour.
Ive also found that for this mix I need to tone the cap strawberry down as it has this kind of after taste which gets to your throat. I will lower it with one of the other bottles when its steeped enough.

I have another 2 bottles sitting there steeping without strawberry in them, 1 of them is milky strawberry v2 and the other is the same but my own tweaked version (same as the current bottle that I have added strawberry into). I will be adding the strawberry into these after a 12 week steep. So in this case, it will be another 7 weeks from now.

Back
Top Bottom