What's new

Monthly budget constraints

What kind of custard would you say it is? I've tried multiple and never liked any, I'm a huge sucker for real ambrosia custard though so looking for something similar to that.

Thanks, have seen that previously, very good reviews but needs a massive steep IIRC. One to look at for a possible treat though.
its good to go from about 3/4 weeks

Just like to thank you all for the suggestions again and also @mattyk2010 for sending me some concentrates to try.

Order is now placed as of this morning. Will be mixing 500ml of Blackcurrant and 500ml of the Raspberry & Boysenberry.

I also have a few hundred mls of the strawberry, cream yogurt from Matty's concentrates.

Arrived late in the day today. Just spent the last hour mixing a litre total and rebuilding the BB.

Haven't tried the raspberry and boysenberry, that'll be next rewick but the blackcurrant is very nice, light on the flavour but definitely there and very pleasant, could see it pairing nicely with a lemonade in future.

If it's the inawera blackcurrant then it does indeed go very well with lemonade. I use either Lorrane or flavorah for my mix of it. Both nice lemonade concentrates.

If it's the inawera blackcurrant then it does indeed go very well with lemonade. I use either Lorrane or flavorah for my mix of it. Both nice lemonade concentrates.

It is the Inawera one and thanks, I'll bear those in mind next order.

@ObiWanVaponi Holy shit, just rewicked and tried the Raspberry & Boysenberry mix, bloody gorgeous.

Now I may need to invest in a better set of scales as they only go up to 200g and I think they might not be all that accurate, especially on larger mixes.

My throat has been feeling awful since vaping the blackcurrant mix, so there's one of three things causing it. Either the scales are out of whack and I have more than 3mg in my mix or the blackcurrant is a little harsh for me or I could just be getting a cold. We'll see how the Raspberry mix fares on my throat and if a cold actually develops.

@ObiWanVaponi Holy shit, just rewicked and tried the Raspberry & Boysenberry mix, bloody gorgeous.

Now I may need to invest in a better set of scales as they only go up to 200g and I think they might not be all that accurate, especially on larger mixes.

My throat has been feeling awful since vaping the blackcurrant mix, so there's one of three things causing it. Either the scales are out of whack and I have more than 3mg in my mix or the blackcurrant is a little harsh for me or I could just be getting a cold. We'll see how the Raspberry mix fares on my throat and if a cold actually develops.

I find the blackcurrant needs a bit of a steep or it has a funky flavour. Probably just me but that may also be what's causing the harshness. I leave mine for about 5 days to a week.

I find the blackcurrant needs a bit of a steep or it has a funky flavour. Probably just me but that may also be what's causing the harshness. I leave mine for about 5 days to a week.

Since I'm vaping the Raspberry, it'll be a few days at least before I go back to it, so we'll see how it is then. I've experienced no harshness from the Raspberry one so far so it is looking like the Blackcurrant is at fault and not my scales.

The scales I use are the small black jewellery ones from ebay, 0.01g increments and 200g capacity.

:2thumbsup: Told ya it was good. Glad you like it.

BTW I get a bit of a rough throat when I rewick, although I do use cheap muji. Usually goes after a day once the cottons broken in.

:2thumbsup: Told ya it was good. Glad you like it.

BTW I get a bit of a rough throat when I rewick, although I do use cheap muji. Usually goes after a day once the cottons broken in.

Bloody gorgeous, it'll become a regular mix, definitely. Reminds me of one of them clear fruity polo mints, that aren't mints, aha. I use muji too, usually smooth after the first 5-10 pulls for me.

Running it in the BB, Kanger RBA, 0.6ohm 25w.

Back
Top Bottom