What's new

Monthly budget constraints

If you want to jump feet first into recipes then have a look through here.
https://e-liquid-recipes.com/list?q=&missing=0&recipesonly=0&adaptedfrom=&sort=score&direction=desc
I've filtered into ratings and if you like the look of any just pick up the ingredients once funds allow and try them out.
This way you'll have tried and tested recipes and as time goes on you'll eventually build up a concentrate stash and knowledge of what you like and don't like so will be able to either tweak recipes or formulate your own to your tastes.

Great advice above, only thing I can add is that if you're buying from Chef's then AAEC gives 10% off, used it recently, and every little helps the budget [emoji106]

Great advice above, only thing I can add is that if you're buying from Chef's then AAEC gives 10% off, used it recently, and every little helps the budget [emoji106]
If you use FB & join the group there's a permanent 10% code plus first dibs on any special codes etc. :)2

If you use FB & join the group there's a permanent 10% code plus first dibs on any special codes etc. :)2
I patched FB after they clamped down on vaping/sell gear and couldn't remember that code, good group If you do use FB though. AAEC is permanent too from my recent research, but obviously might get a better one through the group [emoji106]

a good cheap custard one shot is Vaping home mixers claires ambrosia its about £10 for 100ml which will give you 500ml

Don't use Facebook, haven't for many years, but thanks for the code @stevoknevo, will definitely come in handy.

@StrawberryRipple I've used elr and the other site in the past, solely for simple two flavour or single flavour recipes and never had much luck, nasty, most of the simpler stuff don't have a rating. It's a great resource for the more complex stuff though.

Cheers for all the suggestions again, it'll be the back end of next week when I'll be placing orders.

Most concentrate brands broadly fall into either - expensive but strong and cheap but weak (with a few exceptions).
Inawera seem to be cheap and strong though, so I use those a lot :18:

A nice basic custard type thing is
INA Creme Brulee 2%
INA Custard 3%
INA Shisha Vanilla 1%

doesn't need much of a steep either.

What kind of custard would you say it is? I've tried multiple and never liked any, I'm a huge sucker for real ambrosia custard though so looking for something similar to that.

a good cheap custard one shot is Vaping home mixers claires ambrosia its about £10 for 100ml which will give you 500ml

Thanks, have seen that previously, very good reviews but needs a massive steep IIRC. One to look at for a possible treat though.

What kind of custard would you say it is? I've tried multiple and never liked any, I'm a huge sucker for real ambrosia custard though so looking for something similar to that.

Thanks, have seen that previously, very good reviews but needs a massive steep IIRC. One to look at for a possible treat though.
Its cheap and cheerful :18: Its not the best THB sweet and sort of caramel creamy, not really ambrosia-like at all. But I am puffing it right now, so I like it.

@StrawberryRipple is your man for custard recipes, have a look through his thread if you haven't already
https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/...sion/mixology/threads/ripples-recipes.187335/

Its cheap and cheerful :18: Its not the best THB sweet and sort of caramel creamy, not really ambrosia-like at all. But I am puffing it right now, so I like it.

@StrawberryRipple is your man for custard recipes, have a look through his thread if you haven't already
https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/...sion/mixology/threads/ripples-recipes.187335/

Sounds like it wouldn't be my thing, not big on dessert or caramel custard types, mouth to lung is a different story though. Will have a look through the thread, cheers.

Sounds like it wouldn't be my thing, not big on dessert or caramel custard types, mouth to lung is a different story though. Will have a look through the thread, cheers.
TPA strawberries and cream 6%
TPA Greek yogurt 4%

Is simple, cheap and yummy if you wanna try it I can send you some concentrates to make some PM me your Addy and I'll get 30ml of each concentrate sent [emoji4]

Back
Top Bottom