What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Mixing with v2's??

Fogman

Postman
Whats up everyone? Im looking for info on peoples exoerience mixing with v2 concentrates please. At the moment im tryinh a few recipes online but the recipes normally use v1's as far as i can tell. Do you find when subsituting a v1 for v2 you need to decrease or increase the amount you add?

Last edited:
I think people that use v2's do it because they want to avoid v1's so probably won't have experience of v1's.

I also believe me included that those that use v1's do it because they find v2's rubbish so won't have any experience of v2's.

Sorry I can't be of any more help.

I think people that use v2's do it because they want to avoid v1's so probably won't have experience of v1's.

I also believe me included that those that use v1's do it because they find v2's rubbish so won't have any experience of v2's.

Sorry I can't be of any more help.

Yeh you have a very good point mate. Yeh i did read a few posts about the v2 being weaker flavour. I guess il just have to try and see how they are. Having not used v1's to avoid daap myself i have nothing to clmpare it to unfortunately

@Fogman why not look at other brands that don’t use the nasties in their concentrates?

There isnt any really mate, a few v1's dont use daap but most of tje sweet creamy ones ie custards, creams ...do use acetoin etc.
Flavourart is quite good for no daap on a lot of flavours , but capella is really only theor v2 range

I've tried CAP Custard v2, and TPA Bavarian cream DX and find both to be weak, which put me off all v2, and DX types - they are the fat-free versions of vaping. I am not smoking cigarettes anymore so I'l enjoy vaping full fat instead.

Edited, meant to say Bavarian cream DX

Last edited:
Whats up everyone? Im looking for info on peoples exoerience mixing with v2 concentrates please. At the moment im tryinh a few recipes online but the recipes normally use v1's as far as i can tell. Do you find when subsituting a v1 for v2 you need to decrease or increase the amount you add?
Hey

The best way to deal with v2s and Daap free is to make your own from a mixture of different things.

Any good mixer who has swapped from v1s to v2s will tell you that most of them need bolstering up. Take custards for instance - I don’t know many people who will use v2 custard in its own - rather they will make a custard base from a number of other items - some will include custard v2 some will not.

IMO there is a lot of skill in mixing good Eliquids that dont use v1s - it’s a great skill to learn (trial and error) and will ultimately make you a better mixer.

I've tried CAP Custard v2, and TPA Bavarian cream v2 and find both to be weak, which put me off all v2, and DX types - they are the fat-free versions of vaping. I am not smoking cigarettes anymore so I'l enjoy vaping full fat instead.

To me i still think cap v2 custard is still quite good. I cant say the ssmr for the dx flavours tho.
As ive started mixing more i have used 1 or 2 non daap free concentrates. If i can just keep em to a minimum thrn il feel ahead of the game still

Back
Top Bottom