What's new

mixing, too strong? did i make mistake?

jendabenda

Hello,
My used to vape same aromatic essences 50/50 PGVG.

Than I decided to buy pure nicotin . I mixed it with 4 liters 50% VG/PG. (i think accurate, I mixed 1 liter and than added to too 4x750ml bottles in nearly lab equipment. So i decreesed concetration

Problem is that I think thats its much stronger than calculated 12,5 mg/ml. I cant vape after like 5-6 hits and I am using same aromatics (like dr peppere syrup or fuu facebuster menthol). My friend is smoking 18mg/ml normaly and he says its too strong too.

any ideas? did i made mistake?

Last edited by a moderator:
Jeez - That stuff is LETHAL. I wouldn't go near it without a hazmat suit on. I haven't done the maths of your calculation but I'd recommend you ditch your mix SAFELY and start again. Try some tamer nic, like 72mg and use a site like ELR or ATF to do the calculations for you. Otherwise you are seriously putting your health at risk.

Your maths is correct, if you mixed 50ml of 1000mg/ml nicotine (*pure nicotine*!?) into 4000ml of juice.

But how well did you mix it before you decanted it?

What is unclear to me is the 4*750ml part, as that only adds up to 3000.

Last edited:
Screenshot_20201020_165451_com.xpressive.Liquix2.jpg

Adding an extra 1.4ml is going to bring it to 12.35mg of nicotine Strengh with a total of 4050ml of liquid.

That would need an extremely good shake to get such an amount mixed well.

Your maths is correct, if you mixed 50ml of 1000mg/ml nicotine (*pure nicotine*!?) into 4000ml of juice.

But how well did you mix it before you decanted it? Do you think it might not have been mixed enough?

What is unclear to me is the 4*750ml part, as that only adds up to 3000.

i mean i mixed it with 1L of VG/PG, about 3-4 minutes mixing with stick. And then fill it to bottles of 1L with 750 VG/PG .

Jeez - That stuff is LETHAL. I wouldn't go near it without a hazmat suit on. I haven't done the maths of your calculation but I'd recommend you ditch your mix SAFELY and start again. Try some tamer nic, like 72mg and use a site like ELR or ATF to do the calculations for you. Otherwise you are seriously putting your health at risk.

its not lethal at all if you use lab suit and do it in ventilated space. But it take some preparation, thats for sure.

i think you definitely made a mistake then. it is too strong.

Isnt it better to write somethink that is other that just thinking and impressions?

View attachment 230583

Adding an extra 1.4ml is going to bring it to 12.35mg of nicotine Strengh with a total of 4050ml of liquid.

That would need an extremely good shake to get such an amount mixed well.

I am strarting to think that too, but i also shaked the bottle with 1L concentrate (i forgot to mention) and that added to 4 bottles of pure VG/PG with 750ml.

Is there a way to check nicotine content?

Dabbling with 1000mg and complaining is the reason why anything over 20mg is banned for end-users.

To be honest if you're gonna be using that kind of stuff, you need to be on your game, not second guessing yourself and double-checking on an internet forum.

Back
Top Bottom