What's new

Mixing NETs

aristorato

Postman
Hello all,
I wasn't sure if to make this thread or continue in the tobacco thread, but I have a question.

I only vape tobacco flavours, and whilst I started (and still love) with Bread of Heaven from Druid's brew, I moved onto some NETs from Drake's. Reason being is that synthetic tobacco (or any e-liquid for that matter) has a very strong smell for me (and my girl mostly :D), and while vaping NETs that smell is practically non-existent.

I have bought some STIXX MIXX to mix myself to try my first mixes, however I struggle to find NET only recipes online, and I think it's be quite boring to simply mix them individually with some PG/VG and nicotine.
Without making this too long, do you know of any good NET mixed recipe? If not, do you have nay recipe for syntethic e-liquid paired with tobacco?

Anything that resembles Bread of Heaven flavors would do (pudding, citrus, tobacco).

many thanks.

I don't think most people use NET in recipes to be honest. I'd guess because they want the authentic tobacco taste without other stuff added to it. ..... maybe look at some tobacco recipes and replace the tobacco flavours with your NET?

i’ve used them in a mix sometimes, but mainly with other artificial tobacco concentrates.

is it just the smell from bread of heaven you have a problem with? there are probably thousands of different tobacco concentrates that all smell a bit different from each other. some have a strong aroma, and other mild or no noticeable aroma.

i’ve used them in a mix sometimes, but mainly with other artificial tobacco concentrates.

is it just the smell from bread of heaven you have a problem with? there are probably thousands of different tobacco concentrates that all smell a bit different from each other. some have a strong aroma, and other mild or no noticeable aroma.

It's not me having an issue with the smell, but rather the miss :)

To be fair I could just vape it outside, but considering that I do like these NETs, I was wondering if there was a recipe that I could try. That being said, I will surely try to use them instead of artificial tobacco from famous recipes.

I'd agree with si and zou above and add that for me if i opted for a net it would be the flavour of the net I'd want so would do a percentages test then might introduce some accents (very low percentage) of flavours that i felt would complement.

As for smell one of the worst that irritates my her indoors is caramel because it often smells of curry.
It's also usually present in tobacco recipies in some form.

there are certain concentrates that some folk seem to be sensitive to the smells from. some folk report certain honey concentrates smelling like cat’s piss, for example. just try and narrow it down and steer clear of the ones she objects to?

there are certain concentrates that some folk seem to be sensitive to the smells from. some folk report certain honey concentrates smelling like cat’s piss, for example. just try and narrow it down and steer clear of the ones she objects to?

milks/most creams/dairy for mine... if I vape that in the car she stops and threatens that I'll be getting out and walking.

edit, she enjoys a good cigar smell though.

Back
Top Bottom