What's new

Mixing my own vape

P10TSN

Initiate
Hi guys right I've just mixed my first 100ml juice and it taste ok I've mixed 79 ml of vg pg mix and 6ml of nic with 15ml 15% of flavour I've followed a calculator off make my vape am I doing it right so I need to leave it to stand or any thing I just feel it could just do with a little more flavour but not much just don't want to waste it all and muck it all up if it a case of leaving it for a few days or I should have put more flavouring in it

If you think it requires more flavour you could take 10ml from your big bottle and experiment with that first rather than doing the whole batch.

Well I think I'm going to throw in the towel with trying to mix my own stuff I've mixed 100ml of juice with 20% of flavour in it I've left it 2 weeks now and still the taste is not the best god know where I'm going wrong I've used all the calculator to mix it with

What are one shots is it another term for a 10 ml bottle of concentrated flavour
One shots are concentrates that have been made up, ie the recipe is in a bottle made up and you just add vg Pg and NIC, great for beginners because all the hard work has been done, mix shop, chefs flavours are a couple of good places to get them,

One shots are concentrates that have been made up, ie the recipe is in a bottle made up and you just add vg Pg and NIC, great for beginners because all the hard work has been done, mix shop, chefs flavours are a couple of good places to get them,
I have the vg pg and nic and I do have some flavours but I've put like 30% flavour in a 100ml mix I'm doing left it a few weeks and I think it still doesn't taste nice I feel like I'm doing it all wrong but I'm following all the calculators I can find and I'm just not getting it so I'm thinking could it be the flavouring I'm using is not very good

Back
Top Bottom