What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Mixing Help

Shaun98

Initiate
Hi, its my second week into diy eliquid and im just looking at some advice on the best way to do this.

i have just ordered a serial by phyco bunny concentrate and a black stairs by vapour r us

im wondering what percentage of the concentrates i should be using. some people say 15% but on the serial concentrate it says reccommended is 22%

i am looking at making 40ml of each

also whats the best pg - vg ratio i have been using 50/50 but again the reccomended for the serial one is 78%vg

Thanks for the help

Percentages are a personal thing and depends how strong you like it. They usually give you a percentage range either on the side of the bottle or on the website. I haven't used either of those juices so can't be more specific. If it says 22% on the bottle, then that's what I would do.
Alternatively, you can mix 10ml bottles and different ratio's and see which you prefer.

Pg/Vg ratio's also depend on your style of vaping and the atty you will use. If you are a mtl vaper then 50/50 is popular, especially if you use stock coils. If you dtl using bigger tanks and rda's then you can go up to 70/30 or even 80/20 (rda). This is no way set in stone though.

I usually mix 60/40 as it work's well in most thing's.

A little googling says the black stairs average is 15% and for the phyco bunny, 20%
You may have to adjust to your taste though for your second batches.

Back
Top Bottom