What's new

Mixing by weight help

I use ejuice me up programme and it has a tab where you can input this data.
PG 1.038 grams per ml
VG 1.260 grams per ml
72mg PG nic 1.036 grams per ml
72mg VG nic 1.242 grams per ml
So if I want to make 100ml will ejuice me up calculate it so I will get 30ml and not something like 36ml

So if I want to make 100ml will ejuice me up calculate it so I will get 30ml and not something like 36ml
Yes , exactly. You'll get more weight obviously but ml's will be crack on. It gives you ml , drops and grams. Look under the tools tab and click gram set.

Thanks , I've been vaping for a year but I didn't knock the fags on the head totally till about March.
Hey that's still good, there guys at work that have been vaping for 2 years and still haven't been able to knock it completely on the head. It's not an easy task to some so you still done real well

Hey that's still good, there guys at work that have been vaping for 2 years and still haven't been able to knock it completely on the head. It's not an easy task to some so you still done real well
Thanks.
With reference to your above post I assume you didn't mean 100 ml !
If you set target or final quantity to 30 ml then ejuice me up will work out grams to give you 30 ml

Yes , exactly. You'll get more weight obviously but ml's will be crack on. It gives you ml , drops and grams. Look under the tools tab and click gram set.
Nice1 I'll download it to my laptop. I did look at it a couple of years back, they was probably talking about it on reddit or something but I remember taking one look at it and thought fuck that [emoji54]

Back
Top Bottom