What's new

Mixing base mix

Sarah21

Hey
I have 1000ml base mix 70/30 pre mix.. need to add nic shots to make a 6mg how many would I need.. thanks :)

Hi @Sarah21

in simple terms, a massive amount of nic shots.
nic shots are best used for 3mg as the more you add to a bottle the weaker the flavour will be.
only a few suppliers will make their concentrate flavour slightly stronger to compensate for adding 2 nic shots to make them 6mg.

to breake it down

in a 60ml bottle with 40ml of zero juice you need to add 2 x 18mg nic shots to make 60ml of 6mg strength

ill let someone else do the maths as i dont mix myself.

edit
what Matty said above.

edit edit

best to try a small bottle first with 40ml of zero to see if it holds its taste as last thing you want is to waste 500ml of nic shots to have no taste at the end.

@Sarah21 , you might want to think about flavour before mixing the shots with the base mix, as adding flavours after will knock you ratio and nic percentage out. Unless you’re using strong flavours and only adding a couple of percent, then it won’t matter.

You're going about it the wrong way - don't make a base containing nic as this will throw your final mixes out.

Just add one 10ml bottle of 18mg to 20ml of mix to get your 6mg.

See making premix works for some people, like me, who might mix a liquid with 1 or 2 % concentrate. And it’s useful for diluting over flavoured liquid. But if you’re buying one shots or flavours to use at over 5% or so then @Ment is right above. Make smaller batches with flavour already in it then add the nic.

Back
Top Bottom