What's new

Mixing Advice/Assistance

Why not use a calculator to add the strength you want minus the nic already in it.

EG to make the 12mg out of the 3mg juice, enter 9mg in the calc

That's how I got the numbers on the first page of the thread. It won't be EXACTLY 12mg but will you really notice 0.5mg either side?

If it was me I'd just use your regular calculator and adjust the nicotine level to compensate for what's already in there.

so if it's 3mg already set your nicotine to 69mg

if it's 6mg set your nicotine to 66mg

that should work... I think?

I think the way you need to do it is, subtract the 3 from the target amount. That is, if you’re aiming to turn 3mg to 12, tell the calculator you’re trying to make 9.

The problem with just changing the mg to 9 is that you are adding extra liquid to the 20ml so you don’t know what your output liquid should be ... plus setting it to more assumes that you have more 3mg than you started with. If that makes any sense

I’ve been buying 50ml zero nicotine juice just recently and most if not all are a 70vg-30pg mix so I just add 8.33ml (or 8.5ml to make things easy) of 100% pg 7.2mg nicotine this equates to a 12mg and about a 60/40 ish mix I think and then I feel it’s best left to steep for a bit.

No I just checked as I did it as a 50ml but it’s basically 60ml as you add the pg nic..so it seems it’s 10ml of 7.2mg pg nicotine again I think..? dam I’m lost now..

The problem with just changing the mg to 9 is that you are adding extra liquid to the 20ml so you don’t know what your output liquid should be ... plus setting it to more assumes that you have more 3mg than you started with. If that makes any sense
You are completely correct, but seeing as the nic to be added is 72mg only a few ml is going to be added. It would really screw everything up if the OP was going with 18ml shots.:)

Here you are again if you missed it the first time round.
0.417ml in 10ml will be 3mg so multiply it up.
Add 0.417ml to 10ml juice to increase the strength by 3mg.
As @Horrand says the difference will be negligible but if you want to be 100% accurate just remove 0.417ml of flavoured juice for every 0.417ml of nic added.

Back
Top Bottom