What's new

Mixing Advice/Assistance

Not sure how adding 72mg to existing 3mg nic liquid would affect but I'd guess just over 4ml 72mg nic to make 12mg strength giving you a total of 24ml liquid, straight forward if adding nic to a shortfill at 0mg, what vg/pg ratio is the nicotine ?

Not sure how adding 72mg to existing 3mg nic liquid would affect but I'd guess just over 4ml 72mg nic to make 12mg strength giving you a total of 24ml liquid, straight forward if adding nic to a shortfill at 0mg, what vg/pg ratio is the nicotine ?

100% PG. I got it so I could add it to shortfills and turn them into 60/40 @ 12mg as to use in my MTL tanks. It's just that ive got suplus 10ml bottles lying around and thought I could add more nic to them. It's proving a pain in the ass

I'm sure someone with a bit more mixing knowledge will be along soon enough, 4.35ml of 72mg nic to make 25ml overall juice @12mg strength but I'll let someone with a bit more knowledge on subject answer

I'm sure someone with a bit more mixing knowledge will be along soon enough, 4.35ml of 72mg nic to make 25ml overall juice @12mg strength but I'll let someone with a bit more knowledge on subject answer

Cheers buddy,,,,,, if not it's going down the drain :18:

If it was me I'd just use your regular calculator and adjust the nicotine level to compensate for what's already in there.

so if it's 3mg already set your nicotine to 69mg

if it's 6mg set your nicotine to 66mg

that should work... I think?

If it was me I'd just use your regular calculator and adjust the nicotine level to compensate for what's already in there.

so if it's 3mg already set your nicotine to 69mg

if it's 6mg set your nicotine to 66mg

that should work... I think?
Then it would tell you to add more though so wouldn't you add the 3 to 75mg or just set the calculator to make the juice overall 9mg because you already know it's got 3mg in it

Then it would tell you to add more though so wouldn't you add the 3 to 75mg or just set the calculator to make the juice overall 9mg because you already know it's got 3mg in it

ah yeah .... I did tell you before I was crap at maths. :D

Why not use a calculator to add the strength you want minus the nic already in it.

EG to make the 12mg out of the 3mg juice, enter 9mg in the calc

based on what @ObiWanVaponi says, adding about 3ml 72mg into your 20ml of 3mg looks about right using that calculator I linked. It should give you roughly 12mg

D315EB25-2ED9-4CE5-99B6-4394BBB539E8.png

making 23ml of 9mg on steam engine

3587C32E-2AF5-42B4-B05D-934F7FC26BBF.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom