What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Mixing Advice/Assistance

Tobytyke

Achiever
Apes..... At this moment in time I’m not quite ready to venture down the DIY route. However I would like to make use of numerous 10ml bottles of 3mg & 6mg juice I have by making them into 12mg so I can use them in my MTL tanks. I was going to get hold of some 30ml bottles and go from there. I have some 72mg Nic, but I am struggling to find an online calculator that I can bloody understand as obviously the juice I have is already mixed @ 70/30 and already has nic in it. Can someone aid assistance with this for me. Cheers folks.

Apes..... At this moment in time I’m not quite ready to venture down the DIY route. However I would like to make use of numerous 10ml bottles of 3mg & 6mg juice I have by making them into 12mg so I can use them in my MTL tanks. I was going to get hold of some 30ml bottles and go from there. I have some 72mg Nic, but I am struggling to find an online calculator that I can bloody understand as obviously the juice I have is already mixed @ 70/30 and already has nic in it. Can someone aid assistance with this for me. Cheers folks.
0.417ml in 10ml will be 3mg so multiply it up.

Yes, the juice I have is already either 3 or 6mg pre mixed. Just trying to work out how much 72mg Nic to add to get 12mg

Yes, the juice I have is already either 3 or 6mg pre mixed. Just trying to work out how much 72mg Nic to add to get 12mg

Assuming 10ml for both. Also assuming PG nic :)

Add 0.86g of nic to the 6mg to make it 12.
Add 1.29g of nic to the 3mg to make it 12.

Last edited:
Ok,,,,, I keep having brain farts about this. Lets say I put 2x10ml 70/30 liquids @ 3mg into an empty 30ml bottle. I already have some 72mg PG nic. How much of that nic would I have to add to the 20ml of juice in order to attain 12mg??

Back
Top Bottom