What's new

Mixed up my flavours.... DOH!

Good idea Cindy, ill try a couple of bottles and see if its save-able like that. Thanks for the generous offer Eshelby i appreciate that. But, i live in Oz and it'd cost too much to post it this far, wouldn't be worth it. Cheers for that though. Let us know if that new recipe is good huh Flipside. Note to self, do the finger taste test before adding sweetener.
It is quite nice actually, I've posted it in the recipe section, might be worth dropping the Pomegranate and upping the blueberry a touch though.

hmm, this has got me thinking, I'm about to start with diy juices and feeling a little overwhelmed at the choice of flavour concentrates there are out there.

Might just chuck some together and see what happens, although i suspect that will probably not end well

hmm, this has got me thinking, I'm about to start with diy juices and feeling a little overwhelmed at the choice of flavour concentrates there are out there.

Might just chuck some together and see what happens, although i suspect that will probably not end well
What sort of flavours are you into, I have a couple of easy flavours, with just a few ingredients that are good to start with, either that or choose a 1 shot so it makes it super easy.

What sort of flavours are you into, I have a couple of easy flavours, with just a few ingredients that are good to start with, either that or choose a 1 shot so it makes it super easy.

Seems to be the desert type from what I've tried so far. Tried tobacco 1st and didnt like that at all. Then tried fruity ones and they were better, pink lemonade and tutti frutti were my faves. Then tried vanilla custard and that just wowed me so much I'm now having trouble finishing off the fruity ones I have lol.

Trust me to like the ones that need a month or so to steep :-(

Seems to be the desert type from what I've tried so far. Tried tobacco 1st and didnt like that at all. Then tried fruity ones and they were better, pink lemonade and tutti frutti were my faves. Then tried vanilla custard and that just wowed me so much I'm now having trouble finishing off the fruity ones I have lol.

Trust me to like the ones that need a month or so to steep :-(
Aww that's a bummer, I'm a fruity vaper so most of the stuff I do is shake and vape.

Good idea Cindy, ill try a couple of bottles and see if its save-able like that. Thanks for the generous offer Eshelby i appreciate that. But, i live in Oz and it'd cost too much to post it this far, wouldn't be worth it. Cheers for that though. Let us know if that new recipe is good huh Flipside. Note to self, do the finger taste test before adding sweetener.

More than savable - exact recipe can be made.
If you mix the same volume again, with no sweetener and add together what you have is a double sized batch of your full recipe.
Job done and double the toot :2thumbsup:.

Do you have any spare empty bottles? If you do, whip up another 200ml without sweetener and mix with your over sweetened ones. Bit of a faff, but at least it won't all be wasted

More than savable - exact recipe can be made.
If you mix the same volume again, with no sweetener and add together what you have is a double sized batch of your full recipe.
Job done and double the toot :2thumbsup:.
Hmm, great minds think alike, eh @johnr7 [emoji23]

Had to check you weren't just trying to up your post count! [emoji6]

Hmm, great minds think alike, eh @johnr7 [emoji23]

Had to check you weren't just trying to up your post count! [emoji6]

No, no, no.
I was backing you up.
I quoted Tazz as he said - Good idea Cindy, ill try a couple of bottles and see if its save-able like that.

I was just re-iterating it is not 'maybe savable' it is the original recipe :2thumbsup::18:!

Back
Top Bottom