Innokin
What's new

Mixed up my flavours.... DOH!

Flipside

Postman
Just mixed up a batch of a favourite recipe and just realised I mucked it up [emoji21]
Should have been

4% Vanillin
8% Blueberry extra
3% Pomegranate

I switched blueberry and pomegranate around by mistake.
Hope it's nice and I've stumbled across a new flavour [emoji26]

Vape Club
You can correct it - if you tell me your total volume, nic level and vg ratio I'll work it out for you.

Yeah I made a 100ml batch in a 100ml bottle and I'm out of Pomegranate now, it's a shake and vape so I'm having a toot on it now and I gotta say it's pretty good!

Vape Green
E-liquids.com
Thought it'd be a stuff up like i recently did. Dont worry it'll probably be good. What i did? Made up around 200ml of various flavours in 30ml bottles. Thought a few days later "oops nearly forgot the sweetener"and added it. No i hadn't forgotten the sweetener, i forgot I'd already added it. Iv now got 200ml of sickeningly sweet juice thats destined for the drain.

Thought it'd be a stuff up like i recently did. Dont worry it'll probably be good. What i did? Made up around 200ml of various flavours in 30ml bottles. Thought a few days later "oops nearly forgot the sweetener"and added it. No i hadn't forgotten the sweetener, i forgot I'd already added it. Iv now got 200ml of sickeningly sweet juice thats destined for the drain.
Aww dude [emoji58], any way to unsweet it?

AcmeFog
I've got some mom and pop Pucker if you want. it's meant to add tartiness (if that's a word)
I got it by accident, it's been opened but not used, I'm happy to post it to ya if you want it. (just pm me your Addy if you do)

Do you have any spare empty bottles? If you do, whip up another 200ml without sweetener and mix with your over sweetened ones. Bit of a faff, but at least it won't all be wasted

Smoore
Good idea Cindy, ill try a couple of bottles and see if its save-able like that. Thanks for the generous offer Eshelby i appreciate that. But, i live in Oz and it'd cost too much to post it this far, wouldn't be worth it. Cheers for that though. Let us know if that new recipe is good huh Flipside. Note to self, do the finger taste test before adding sweetener.

Back
Top Bottom