What's new

Milk Frother?

hilfiger

Postman
Do anyone use a milk Frother for mixing ejuice?
Someone told me that he is using that, and he is getting better taste instead of shaking the bottles manually.

I used too but just shake now as couldn’t tell difference and saved more washing up

I don't think frothing, shaking or stirring has any impact on flavour unless you warm your juice to 18.5 degrees hold it between your thighs and jump around the room anti clockwise singing the theme tune to night rider while scratching your head and rubbing your belly while winking at the person across the street oh and you have to be naked [emoji23]

And if your still reading to this bit don't do this made up shit because the only thing that can alter the flavour of your juice is steeping [emoji6]

Well @mattyk2010 I recall @Rickster saying he got good results from wedging the bottle between his arse cheeks and going out for a 16 mile run. I’ve not tried it myself, mind.

Wrap securely the bottles, put into a soft toy. Seal well.
Get a frisky and feisty Jack Russell and give it the package.
Say the magic word - mouse

Stand back

5 minutes later bottles well shoogled if you can get package back from the dug!:D

I don't think frothing, shaking or stirring has any impact on flavour unless you warm your juice to 18.5 degrees hold it between your thighs and jump around the room anti clockwise singing the theme tune to night rider while scratching your head and rubbing your belly while winking at the person across the street oh and you have to be naked [emoji23]

And if your still reading to this bit don't do this made up shit because the only thing that can alter the flavour of your juice is steeping [emoji6]

Well, you have just revealed my secrets to the world [emoji23]

mumble grumble something about adding unnecessary oxygen to your nicotine

Back
Top Bottom